VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Asking $43,500 2 owner with full dealer service history (CARFAX attached below) Original owners purchased vehicle new from Toyota dealer in the Hamptons and used it to drive to their winter home in FL every year. I purchased the vehicle in Aug. 2021 with 55,000 miles. Powder coated coated OEM wheels (all 5 wheels) with Falken Wildpeak AT3W P275/65R18 tires, additional USB ports, aftermarket sat radio antenna (for improved reception), Husky all weather 1st/2nd row floor mats, AUS mkt cargo mat CARFAX shows one minor accident in 2014, but the only damage was a cracked rear bumper fascia which was replaced with OEM parts (no body/sheetmetal damage). Clean underbody with only minimal surface rust (I’ve had the vehicle undercoated with NHOil...
I’ve got a low mileage 2018 LX570 that I’m exploring selling due to the need for a pickup. I bought this truck in April 2022 from Lexus of Tulsa and it was L/certified. It now has 53,000 miles and the L/certified warranty runs through August of this year. Since that warranty is not transferable, as part of a deal on this truck, I could take it in for the 55k service and ask Sewell to check everything over and fix anything needed under the warranty. I’ve had zero problems with this truck since I purchased it. All dealer maintenance and it hasn’t been offroaded. Yokohama Geolander Tires have 20k miles on them. Light parchment interior. Asking $57,000
Hi there Looking to sell my 2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Turbo Diesel - I just finished setting it up to go around Australia but a tree fell on it and now i do not have time to fix it. As per photos i kept it immaculate and the engine was super strong and had new injectors 50,000kms ago. Full Service History since new. Thought id post it in here as couple friend of mine said more people want these cars / engines in the US so this could be a great opportunity to see someone do a great project This is the 1VD Twin Turbo Engine and Automatic Motor had 412000kms but was all highway driving Transmission regualrly serviced Lots of other mods as well ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar Lightforce Spotlights 2 Inch Lift Kit with 4015kg GVM...
2016 Toyota LC200 located in Cleveland, Ohio. 93K+ on ODO. Never offroaded. Used as a family vehicle by previous owner and me. Pristine inside and out. Only one winter in NE Ohio. Spent it’s previous life in North Carolina. No rust. Previous owner reported a low speed sideswipe collision. No evidence of that mishap. Looking to downsize and place this vehicle with an owner that will use and appreciate this amazing SUV. VIN: JTMCY7AJ6G4047025 All stock, with the exception: Gloss black powder coated Tundra TRD Pro wheels. OEM wheels included Gloss black trim accents. OEM chrome parts included Old Man Emu 2” lift Adjustable upper control arms All black Coco Mats front, middle and rear. More pics on request. Thank you for...
Up for sale here is my beloved 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. By way of backstory, I bought it bone stock with 88k from Toyota of Boerne here in Texas after my 1996 FJ80 caught fire while off-roading and burned down in front of my eyes (see profile pic). With the input and help from a few of the Mud members here, I've since converted her into a capable and comfortable overlanding vehicle with an emphasis on camping and sleeping. My wife and I are avid rock climbers and used the vehicle to essentially take us safely to and from backcountry and otherwise difficult access climbing areas. We love the solitude of backcountry cruiser camping and generally being on our own program. This vehicle was outfitted with that mode in mind. That said...
Just under 180k. Purchased w/152k miles three years ago. 2nd owner. Runs like a champ. Paint corrected and ceramic coated in late 2020. A few scratches and paint chips on the hood(highway driving), cracked rear spoiler. Dobinson's suspension, bumpers and awning. 17in. Icon wheels sitting on BFG KO2's (285/70/17) Recently replaced safari roof rack with aVictory 4x4 rack. Winch was tested but never used. Tan leather interior isn't too bad but it's showing it's age. New radiator/thermostat, serpentine belt. Amsoil synthetics. Recent brake job. Originally a Kings Chariot build. Changed out a few parts since. Never beat on and unfortunately only saw the SPI sand twice. Asking 37k,entertaining offers
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Asking: $87,000 White with Terra Interior Aftermarket parts total is around $40k Retail on the cruiser stock is $62. 54,000 miles. Interior is spotless, but I need to get photos. If interested please DM me and I will get photos asap. All suspension upgrades have less than 10k miles on them. Rack and all accessories are brand new. Truck is a Texas truck. I built this to send to our house in Colorado, and as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage. Don’t worry, it’s been driven in the snow once on our first ski trip with it. I’ll power wash the undercarriage when we’re done with it this week. And it will be stored in a climate controlled...
I'm listing for sale my 2008 Land Cruiser in the fairly uncommon salsa red pearl color. I've owned the truck for right at six years. I'm selling only because I recently bought a 2016 Land Cruiser. I'm attempting to list the most relevant information below, but feel free to message with specific questions: Price: $25,995 -owned in California and the southeastern U.S. -clean Carfax and Autocheck reports -all original metal body panels as verified by Toyota VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -current mileage: 176,860 -three key fobs -owner's manuals -Weathertech floormats -records of oil changes at Toyota for the last six years Please note: The BF Goodrich KO2 tires shown in the...
This 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series, is for sale in New York, New York. This one comes with a lot of ARB accessories: front and rear bumpers, suspension lift, snorkel, compressor and skid plates as well, as rock sliders, control arms, a dual battery system and lighting. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. Year: 2016 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 63,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Burgundy Interior Color: Black Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $61,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades: ARB Summit Sahara Front Bumper with Warn 12k LB Winch ARB Rear Bumper with...
Hello, thank you for stopping by to take a look at my LX570. I moved up to this LX for more space after driving my GX470. I am realizing that I don’t go out as much as I would like and you can see that by how many miles I’ve driven in the last year. I am considering moving down to a stock 2nd gen Sequoil 4wd or 2nd gen Tundra 4WD as a spare and something I can still use my James Baroud RTT. Otherwise, I am pricing this @ $40,000 and somewhat firm on this price. Located in 91741. 2008 Lexus LX570 115k miles(will not go up much - driven less than 2k miles in the last year) White exterior, tan interior Stock suspension - no modification to AHC and still works very well Originally titled in Texas/Colorado and now in California. Absolutely...
Very nice, never offroaded 2016 LC200. 93+K on ODO. Purchased as a Certified Used car from Fred Anderson Toyota in Sanford, NC. Previous owner used as a family vehicle. I have mostly used it to commute to work 50 miles of highway each way. It was originally a North Carolina car, and has only been in Cleveland for one winter season. Frequent automatic car washed to keep the road contaminants at bay. No rust. It’s an awesome car, best SUV I’ve ever owned. Just too big - and nice for our family. Previous owner reported a sideswipe collision. It shows up in Carfax. No evidence whatsoever; I would not of bought it had there been. VIN: JTMCY7AJ6G4047025 Entirely stock with the exception of: Gloss black powder coated TRD Pro wheels (OEM...
2008 Toyota Landcruiser 131,000 miles Due to some family health issues, I’m selling the ‘08 LC I bought 10 months ago. I’ve only put about 5k highway miles on it. Never even had it offroad yet. Same condition as when I bought it. Now has ~130k miles. Video of the rig below. Asking 40k. Located in Seaside OR. Happy to help with shipping - I’ve shipped many rigs. Link to a ton of pics from when I bought it in comments.
2013 lx570 86.xxx miles. When we bought this truck I was determined to keep it forever, kept trying to get my wife in a q7 for a fun car and me drive the lx. Well plans have changed and a friend was selling a 2018 LC that we couldn’t pass up. Traded my truck in and got her the LC and no need for two of the same platform. Now to find myself an older truck and due to my work schedule I don’t want this to sit while I’m away. Everything works as it should A few small door dings and passenger side rear parking sensor was cracked by a tap at a red light Sensor lift 285/60/20 recon grapplers 1.25 spidertrax spacers less than 1000 miles on tires Last year replaced alternator. Ahc and all fluids replaced at 60,000 miles Oil changes every 5000...
I'm a student in NC and am selling my 2013 Land Cruiser. I bought it from CA and drove it cross country during COVID. The truck is in great condition and many people get surprised that it has 191k miles. Paintwork, underside, interior, all in great condition. 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, 190k miles, $30,700, text me @ 848-202-4028 Details: Exterior/Interior: Very clean inside and out. No rust in the undercarriage. Upgrades: DroneMobile remote start and GPS tracking system - Allows mobile app remote start, unlock/lock, GPS tracking, GPS geofencing alerts, battery level, temperature, maintenance, etc. Brightest Osram Xenarc low beam lights - 20k miles ago. Recent maintenance items: Full synthetic oil changes, most recently 2 weeks...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom