For Sale Dallas, TX: 2017 LC200 - BUILT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser

Asking: $87,000

White with Terra Interior

Aftermarket parts total is around $40k
Retail on the cruiser stock is $62.

54,000 miles. Interior is spotless, but I need to get photos. If interested please DM me and I will get photos asap.

All suspension upgrades have less than 10k miles on them. Rack and all accessories are brand new.

Truck is a Texas truck. I built this to send to our house in Colorado, and as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage.

Don’t worry, it’s been driven in the snow once on our first ski trip with it. I’ll power wash the undercarriage when we’re done with it this week. And it will be stored in a climate controlled garage.

Not enough salt to do any damage before it sells :)

FRONT SUSPENSION:
TC Upper Control Arms
TC Lower Control Arms
King Shocks 3.0" Extended Travel Coilovers with Compression Adjusters

REAR SUSPENSION:
TC Chromoly Adjustable Rear Links
King Shocks 3.0" 2-Tube External Bypass Shock
TC 3.0 King Rear Shock Reservoir Shields

Tires and Wheels
Nitto Ridge Grappler LT 285/70/R18
Toyota TRD BBS-Forged Wheels

RACK & LIGHTING:
Prinsu Rack
Baja LP9 9” lights
Baja 40” led bar
Rhino ski rack
ARB Sled

ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS:
New brakes
TC Aluminum Skidplate and Belly Pan
Dissent Color matched Front Bumper and COMEUP SEAL GEN2 12.5RS winch and Rear Swing Out Bumper with tray and spare tire mount
Slee rock sliders
Apple car play

IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_1457.jpeg
IMG_1401.jpeg
IMG_1399.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve sold and bought a lot on BaT. I may try it if I don’t find the right buyer here.

Mud hasn’t failed me yet.

How’s the tread depth on the tires? Also, is there a matching spare?
Yes. Full rear bumper and full size spare.

Tread is great, under 10,000 miles on them.

I’ll be back around the vehicle on Jan 28th to take additional photos.

I’ve had a few people text on timing and more photos.

I have some photos of the rear, but not great. DM me for those.

As far as timing: I will be back in Colorado January 28 - February 3rd. I can do the deal before then, but I can meet in person that week. The car is stored in a heated garage at the FBO @ EGE (Vail Valley Airport).

I can bring the clear title with me, and get it shipped anywhere in the country that week. If that week doesn’t work, I’ll be back end of February.

Sorry I didn’t get more photos at Christmas! At a minimum, I’ll get more photos posted when I’m up there next time.

I’ll be back around the truck on Sunday. Text if you want any specific photos. If anyone is very interested, I can bring a clean title with me, and meet you in Colorado.

as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage.

I've been watching 200 series prices for a bit because we're planning on buying one later this year and this is my biggest fear. The truck is huge and yet somehow does not haul people well haha. I always am thinking in the back of my mind that a minivan is just a better tool for like 95% of people if they ignore the lack of cool factor. How many people are in your family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom