SOLD North Idaho: 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Red
Hi everyone,

I'm normally a pretty harsh critic of my vehicles when I sell them, but it's hard to be critical of much with this rig. If you want a nice, stock 4x4 22RE pickup, this is a great option.

I'm selling for $6,000, or trade for certain full size trucks.

Made in Japan. Was in Boise almost all of its life, so very little rust. Last I checked, could see the white paint marks on the frame. Manual windows. Lots of paperwork for it, but not going all the way back.

Issues:

Could use the skid plate attached, some wheel well liners installed, has key woes (one key works for ignition, another for the driver's door to unlock and fuel), and the seat has some character.

Steering stops are bent, so it can turn sharper than it should and is noisy when you do.

Missing/damaged plastic piece in the passenger rear fender area.

Probably a couple other minor things.

Idle could be smoother.

Not ideal:

Aftermarket steering stabilizer instead of OEM.

--

Very recent 235/75R15 load C rated Toyo Open Country AT III tires, with matching spare on matching wheel. I have a tube bumper (Warrior?) with hitch, still in the box. It got a little wet, but hopefully no rust. Not installed.

It's had some recent work replacing the pitman arm. Has shackle mounts in the front instead of the hook usual hook and smaller hole mount.

Somewhere under 140k miles. The motor was rebuilt twice, and very recently the most recent time. I can elaborate on this if wanted.

Interested in gold/silver bullion, Monero, cash, or a 4x4 F150 with the 4.9/300 motor. Would also consider trading this towards a good Cummins truck.

This is a nice, low mileage pickup. Not a museum piece, but one of the nicer (stock) pickups I've seen.

Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
did i miss the asking price?

Heh, I don't think I listed one. With pickup prices the way they are, I'm hoping for around or over $10k. That said, I'm open to offers and time will tell if the prices I see in other ads are vaguely realistic or not.

She's still useful for me, just not as much lately. If I can get a good amount of cash with a beater pickup, or a full size truck, that might make more sense for me.

Hey everyone. Haven't had a ton of interest. Just some $5,000 and $6,000 offers here and there. I'm selling it for $8,500, or for certain trades. It may not be worth $8,500 to you or to most, but to some it probably is. It's a very nice pickup.

If I can't get a high enough price for it, since I'd just need to find some sort of replacement for it, I'd rather not sell it at all. Very handy for me to keep around.

Will probably keep this up for a little while and if it doesn't sell I'll pull the ad.

Still have the pickup and it's unfortunately just been hauling trash. It does have a tube bumper with a (very tight) receiver right now. No trailer wiring yet.

It's a really handy, great pickup, but we're probably better off with an extended cab or double cab that we can drive with the kids if needed. Something that could fit car seats in the back. Maybe a T100 or similar.

It's been a while, probably time to give this another bump.

Flexible on price.

Price drop to $6,000. Now desmogged (catalytic converter and charcoal canister are still there.)

Would also trade for a 4x4 manual F150 with the 300/4.9 motor. I could use a bigger truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom