Chrome stock rims For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
I am giving you guys the first shot at these although I think there are only a couple of us running chrome rims currently. So you have till Monday afternoon before I post these in the classified section on MUD and on Craigs List.

I am selling my 4 chrome stock LC wheels and since I never could find one spare chrome wheel to complete my set of 5 I am willing to split up the set.
So it's $300 for all 4 wheels and I will throw in a second set of beat-up chrome center caps for free.
Or it's $85 per wheel plus two center caps, one nice one beat-up.
These wheels use the washer style lugs.

SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks, I have them on CL now too and I have 2 interest, well 1 because the other is an obvious scam.
Not related, but how do you know a scam on CL if your the one selling? Just curious I sell a lot of stuff on there.

One way.. people send you a check for more than you ask for.. ask you to ship the product to them because they cant come get it and you return the balance due with the item(s). They say they made a mistake, when all along the check they sent was no good, but you won't know that until later... after you send them the balance and the product.

One way.. people send you a check for more than you ask for.. ask you to ship the product to them because they cant come get it and you return the balance due with the item(s). They say they made a mistake, when all along the check they sent was no good, but you won't know that until later... after you send them the balance and the product.
Ah I see....I only deal with face to face transactions and cash. Though if this does ever present itself, I am wise about it now. Thank you, good luck selling Blue!:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom