CSC October meeting and CSC shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Meeting this Friday at the Sonic
Starting time has been move to 6:00 due to the cooler weather and earlier sunset.
Official meeting will begin at 7:00 sharp

One of the main issues up for discussion and vote is Shirts.
I have been overwhelmed with inquires on colors, styles, changes to design, and what will the price be on each item. Yes at one time I said we could order what ever but I did not realize the problems it would create. So as a club will make the decision on what will be offered at this meeting. So if you would like to be heard show up. Out of area suggestions can be posted here

I dont want it to be a huge problem but I would like to be able to order a hooded sweatshirt. I understand that they ay not be very popular as arizonans may not have mch use for them so if it is a huge problem don't even worry about it.

I will be sending my membership info in as soon as I can. Thanks for all the hard work Phil.

fj40frk said:
I dont want it to be a huge problem but I would like to be able to order a hooded sweatshirt. I understand that they ay not be very popular as arizonans may not have mch use for them so if it is a huge problem don't even worry about it.

I will be sending my membership info in as soon as I can. Thanks for all the hard work Phil.

I agree...hooded with zipper 7.8 oz fleece is also a choice of mine. :D

Since I cannot make it this friday I would like to proxy vote: Please keep the color as is for this year - next year the color of the tee shirt/hoodie should change to signify a new year as our club - the logo will progress and fine tune as the years roll on. My suggestion for next year is to place the logo on the front where the TEQ is at the moment - on the back we can include runs and trail events for the season. I would predict that we will have 4-6 club runs/events in the coming year 2006 - To have these runs documented on the back of a tee is a nice reminder of the fun we have had...

This will help to keep the cost dialed in and shirts will gain a collectable status with the different colors/years.

I am also working on CSC club cards - with our club contact info on there a place to say come join us and a blank line for other pertinent info - These will be included along with a tee shirt and sticker - state land pass package - and free at all the meetings and events.

Thanks for listening

Sound good to me, I like the year to year idea.

desertdude said:
Since I cannot make it this friday I would like to proxy vote: Please keep the color as is for this year - next year the color of the tee shirt/hoodie should change to signify a new year as our club - the logo will progress and fine tune as the years roll on. My suggestion for next year is to place the logo on the front where the TEQ is at the moment - on the back we can include runs and trail events for the season. I would predict that we will have 4-6 club runs/events in the coming year 2006 - To have these runs documented on the back of a tee is a nice reminder of the fun we have had...

This will help to keep the cost dialed in and shirts will gain a collectable status with the different colors/years.

I am also working on CSC club cards - with our club contact info on there a place to say come join us and a blank line for other pertinent info - These will be included along with a tee shirt and sticker - state land pass package - and free at all the meetings and events.

Thanks for listening

Your offering to sponser the screen and setup costs? COOL! :D

I will be happy to sponser a color or two a year also.

There was a meeting last week? :doh:

I thought it was this week.

:mad: missed another one

Cdaniel said:
There was a meeting last week? :doh:

I thought it was this week.

:mad: missed another one

Good turnout too, your truck would of made 23 Land Cruisers! :cool:

Tools R Us said:
Good turnout too, your truck would of made 23 Land Cruisers! :cool:

Oh well, I was busy playing music for a bunch of drunken golfers in Scottsdale. :rolleyes:

desertdude said:
nice turn out - any meeting minutes to share?

i took some notes and eneded up leaving them in Phil's book of cool stuff. I'll try to remember how it went down.

Major topic of discussion this month was t-shirts. Phil will be placing another smallish order of gold shirts to get us through the year. It has been decided that we will also be ordering ash gray long sleeves with Copper State Cruisers running up the left arm. The rest of the logos will remain the same as existing shirts. A couple of people stepped up and adopted a screen for next years shirts. Screen costs are $22 ea. This allows additional colors and designs for our logos. For anyone who might be interested in adopting a screen, please contact Landcruiser Phil.

We also went through the club financials and found that we have a paltry $115 in ready to go into the bank. Phil is opening a club account "finally" this week. All those with uncashed checks written for club dues... get ready Phil's about to cash them.

Anyone interested in helping with the Habbitat for Humanity effort to help build homes in the wake of Katrina and all her sisters this year, please contact Johnathan (HJ60) he will be making a donation in our name.

John is also working on puting together a "club business card" that will be available as a high res image on our site with blanks for your personal info. These will be printable on any printer which you can put cardstock trough. This will allow us to help spread the word about CSC and our monthly regional meetings.

As stated elswhere in the forum we had another great turnout with 22 trucks. Multiple new faces this month, glad to see that all of you made it out. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone and we lost one or two people before we got the meeting kicked off. I was unaware of Phil's commitment to get things started off early this month so I was running a little late. 6:00pm start and 7:00pm business meetings next month for sure.

Hope I caught it all! Let me know if I missed anything important.

How about the Group buy / birf party that was talked about? it was said that a post would be made about it on sunday but nothing yet. Also it was mentioned about getting other things like gears through the group/club buy.

I know about the one on the 5th but I am talking about one after the group buy that was discussed at the meeting.

clarkrw3 said:
How about the Group buy / birf party that was talked about? it was said that a post would be made about it on sunday but nothing yet. Also it was mentioned about getting other things like gears through the group/club buy.

I know about the one on the 5th but I am talking about one after the group buy that was discussed at the meeting.

:whoops: The group buy, coming right up! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom