fj40 doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so i built some doors for my customers 40 ,some pics my customer was very specific about what she wanted..the factory door hard ware and hinges.
0817091118.jpg
0817091118a.jpg

believe the tubing was 1.5x3 +1/4 inch plate welded to the side...
1231091538.jpg
1231091538a.jpg

Looks great, Im sure she will like it.

I hear tell that she was getting her fill of bouncing around from wheeling in some big boulders these last few days. That'll keep her inside :cheers:

Nice, clean design, great integration of the stock hardware.:cool:

But she obviously it's very picky, the stock hardware is rusty, painted different colors, looks like s***!;p:hillbilly:

I hear tell that she was getting her fill of bouncing around from wheeling in some big boulders these last few days...

It's the Ricer seat, I tell ya... I was offering to give up my passenger side Mastercraft suspension seat, but nooooo, that one's not right...:cool:

Doors look good!

But she obviously it's very picky.........

hey, "picky" really would get a whole different dimension if I was going at it as a German scientist :flipoff2:

the door latch boxes came out perfect :bounce: :bounce2:

:clap:

and once it's all painted it's going to look great - plans right now are for a RustBullet coat of silvery color :flamingo:

I was offering to give up my passenger side Mastercraft suspension seat, but nooooo, that one's not right.

that seat would have permanently locked me into the truck :eek: since it was too wide for me to reach the door handle :rolleyes:

the hinges have been sand blasted per customer request:beer:

looking at it some more, we may need a vertical post between the hinges to have something to attach the door limiter to, so that it doesn't swing all the way open :hmm: :doh:

se what i mean guys :lol:..... hey i dont have those on my truck:hillbilly:

looking at it some more, we may need a vertical post between the hinges to have something to attach the door limiter to, so that it doesn't swing all the way open :hmm: :doh:

se what i mean guys :lol:..... hey i dont have those on my truck:hillbilly:

Mule tape or bungie cord, problem solved..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom