Lexus leather install from AATLAS1X (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lexus Leather Install from Metric TLc

Here is the first Lexus kit installed in an 80 series.

The cushion on the drivers side is new and the right time to do it.

Want a kit? Click here https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/247188-new-leather-kits-lexus-lx-450-80-series.html

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Large ones here.

http://www.fototime.com/users/aatlas1x@aol.com/LEXUS LX-450%

Best,

Shane

Last edited:
wow, that is really nice!! I had almost forgotten how nice these rigs were when new and clean. Those pictures just reminded me.

Damn!!! That is nice!! I am going to get one of this kit eventually!! Good job, Shane!! Ohh, are this new style or the previous style?

Beautiful.

That license plate frame says 'Lexus of Omaha', But that is obviously a GM dealership. Where is it, or is it for sale somewhere?

You are VERY close to closing a sale here.

Wow.

As for this rig, what cargo liner is that? I thought the husky didnt have the cut outs for the rear seats? Am I wrong?

Dang!

Drool, That leather looks 100 time better than the factory. I will definately buy this kit for my LX, I just need to take care of some armor first.

Great stuff

Damn!!! That is nice!! I am going to get one of this kit eventually!! Good job, Shane!! Ohh, are this new style or the previous style?

Brand Spanking new! And the only kit I will offer for the LX.

Beautiful.

That license plate frame says 'Lexus of Omaha', But that is obviously a GM dealership. Where is it, or is it for sale somewhere?

It is here in Portland, OR after the first ten years in the Mid West. It is NOT for sale.

As for this rig, what cargo liner is that? I thought the husky didn't have the cut outs for the rear seats? Am I wrong?

I think that it's a Husky and the cut outs were made to except the 3rd seats.

You would get wood if I posted pics of the carpet up......

The mileage is under 50k

No, I was too busy being sick from this cherry LX....

thanks for a horrible morning. Is it for sale? It is yours?
Not mine and not for sale....

I simply begged to have it loaned to me so I could tear it apart to have my kits made.

But this thing is stupid mint. You know the SS trim piece along the back carpet edge along the lift gate....Ya that one....It looks new......I won't get into detail as it's all the same, just sweet.

Beautiful.

The GM dealership is my store where I work....

Shane,

Do you do installs of your kits for us damp local boys? If so, how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom