O2 sensor question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought the O2 sensor kit from Dan that has both sensors, gaskets, and nuts. The part number on the sensors themselves is different from the individual part numbers if you were to buy them separately. My sensors have 89465-60051 and 89465-60061 on them, but those numbers are different then the part numbers to order just one of them. So are these right? If they are, does it matter which one go's in which pipe? The factory ones are not what is on there now, so I can not compare the looks of them. Thanks in advance.

Pre-cat and after cat o2 sensors.

I think the after cat o2 sensor has a longer wire.

This is on my 94 in my sig, so no post cat O2's.

Within a couple inches, mostly just the way they are wrapped is different, and one has a clip on it made to push into a hole to hold it in place.

Pull one of the old ones up and match the wires length, that will tell you which goes where

Figured it out. The ones that were on there were not OEM so it did me no good to compare them, as they were quite different. But the one with the clip, is the outer one, as there is a spot for it to clip into. I only figured that out because the old OEM clip was broken off and still in the hole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom