Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I'd add that via the toyota dealer near me in Colchester CT, I just ordered O-rings 90301-21176, Copper gaskets for bolts 90430-18012, and "I" shaped gasket on the oilt filter mount 15691-61010.... still avail. Maybe not a big deal but thought I'd at least post up.

87834-14011-28: interior rearview mirror base cover (in ivory--only color available): Discontinued.

I have the last 8 available in the US.

In other news, I am doing my best to have a lot more 60 series parts in stock and have made investments in this direction to assist the LC community. Including the last later 2F engine gasket kit (04111-61046):

I doubt any women are going to want to stay at Casa de Beno. :lol: I do need more shelves.

View attachment 1237474

View attachment 1237475
Looks like a LC Preppers wet dream.

Last one that I know of is now gone....

IMG_5210.JPG

IMG_5209.JPG

RockAuto sells a Denso A/C condenser still :) At least for the FJ62 as of a couple days ago.

RockAuto sells a Denso A/C condenser still :) At least for the FJ62 as of a couple days ago.

I bought the 60 series version (probably the same). Perfect fit.

Any charcoal canisters avaiable for a 1985 FJ-60?

Thanks

Long gone as Beno said, even 80 series charcoal canister has been discontinued!!! :eek::bang:

Shoot, well I am sure they will be back in stock. That happened to me when I wanted to order the Denso AC evaporator, their handy reminder system alerted me when it was back in stock (about a week) and I snagged one fast. Good luck on the hunt!

Thanks, hope to get one soon. Wife likes a/c but if it was up to me, I would roll the windows down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom