Surf | 4Runner

Classifieds: Toyota Surf and Toyota 4Runner

Filter by prefix:

1999 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L V6 223,000 Miles Exterior: Silver Interior: Blue/Gray Clean Texas Title Lots of receipts and documents of most recent work done Everything functions perfectly Rust free Cold AC, Hot heat CARFAX report available to be sent to potential buyer Recent maintenance/upgrades: COMPLETED @ ~218,000 MILES: BILSTIEN 5100 FRONT SHOCKS INSTALLED OEM FRONT COILS INSTALLED WITH CLIP @ 2ND NOTCH BILSTIEN 5100 REAR SHOCKS INSTALLED DOBINSONS HD REAR COIL SPRINGS INSTALLED KENWOOD HEAD UNIT (KMM-BT525HD) INSTALLED INSTALLED OEM FRONT ROTORS AND CERAMIC PADS OEM LBJ’s INSTALLED WHITELINE LCA BUSHINGS INSTALLED OEM STEERING RACK GUIDE INSTALLED (WEARS OVER TIME) OCT 8 2023 @~218,000 MILES: T/B &...
VIN# JTEZT14R668010079 Very well maintained 2006 4RUNNER 2WD (RWD) V8. I spent almost a year searching for this vehicle and this was the best I found. Florida car its whole life, no rust. Low mileage for its age and confirmed actual mileage; most of the 4Runners I found had been rolled back at some point. I purchased it in July of 2021 from an elderly man who was anal about having the vehicle be as perfect as possible. Carfax shows a front end accident in 2013, did not see evidence of it being anything more than a minor accident when I had the car inspected prior to purchase. Oil has been changed religiously at 5k mile increments with Mobil 1 synthetic and OEM crush washer. Only Chevron or Shell top tier gas used. I never towed...
I have a 1991 4runner wanting to sell if no interest I will put in part out section. Little bit about it... Not running at this time but does run (add milage here) 3.0 v6 5 speed manual transmission 94 toyota pickup rear axle 4.88 gears 85 toyota pickup sold axle 5.29 gears I put the 5.29 drop out in my daughter's 4runner years ago. Suspension SAS all pro high steer x over steering dual shock hoops high steer steering stabilizer truss on top of axle 4 runner rotors and calipers 7 inch sky skyjacker soft rides front and rear custom Suspension front and rear. Runnel front winch bumper.
This 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium is for sale in Cameron Park, CA. What more can be said about these Toyotas? If you are looking for a rugged, reliable truck with almost endless aftermarket support for extended capability, it’s tough to think of something better. This example adds many modifications, see details below, including: King coil-overs, Dobinsons rear springs, ARB air lockers front and rear, RCI Skid Plates, front bumper with Warn winch and snorkel. It can be your turn key rig or a ready made base for the truck of dreams. This 4Runner is ready to be your adventure vehicle in all seasons and terrains, to drive to the slopes on a deep powder day, or simply take out to the backwoods to explore. Please let us know if you...
2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 183,336 miles Dealer Serviced 1 Owner (non smoker) No Accidents No rust Clean Title Clean carfax No Dealer fees Not used off-road New Toyota trade in 2014 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 4wd Limited. This Toyota is in great mechanical condition with normal cosmetic wear and tear. Questions? 352-900-7727 No dealer or doc fees. Buyer pays sales tax if applicable. Free 30 day temp tag issued at time of sale. Located next to GNV airport. $18.9k
1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD Mileage: 196,000 miles Transmission: 5-Speed Manual (R150F) Engine: 3.4L V6 (5VZ-FE) Drivetrain: 4-Wheel Drive with Dual-Range Transfer Case Exterior Color: Natural White Interior: Oak Patterned Cloth On offer is this 1 owner 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD. Finished in Natural White paired with an Oak patterned cloth interior. The heart of this 4Runner is a 3.4-liter 5VZ-FE V6 engine, paired with a five-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case. This powertrain offers a dynamic driving experience and great off-road capabilities. The 4-wheel drive system, augmented by the dual-range transfer case, ensures solid performance across various terrains. Despite its 196,000-mile journey, this SUV has...
For sale is my fully built, off-road ready 2004 4.7L V8 4Runner Limited. I purchased this in metro Atlanta in July of 2018 @ 131,624 miles from the family who purchased it new. I am going to be moving onto another project and it’s time to send this off to a new home. I’m going to include a link to a PDF with dates, mileage at time of install and work performed. Please review the full list for additional details. I’m probably forgetting some items or work done here or there so please feel free to ask any questions. $18,500 166,352 miles non-smoker PDF w/ more info: drive.google.com/file/d/1Ohx61xALmeM3YmMAFSnAL5xgn4kGyM8v/view More photos; Modifications/Parts Highlights Rear FJ E-Locker Axle w/ Panhard Correction Kit Nitro...
JDM 1991 Hilux Surf 2LT-E DIESEL TURBO Fully set up as an overlander rig and will go anywhere! Very reliable and mint condition interior. I imported from Japan 8+ years ago. This vehicle has never left me stranded or not started. Daily drove for 6 years. I no longer can afford a 3rd vehicle so it's time to let my baby go. Overall a great vehicle, will last forever and is in excellent condition for it's age. Right hand drive. Clean title, registered vehicle and legally imported by Japan Direct Motors in SC 2nd battery set up - redarc_electronics solenoid disconnect - 80 amp hour AGM battery - blue sea marine switch board - blue sea marine 12 way fuse block with ground bar - 4 USB ports with 12V outlet to power a Dometic fridge/freezer...
1996 Toyota 4Runner – 3rd Gen 220K miles Phoenix, AZ - $16,000 Passed emissions in October and paid for 2 years. Will come with uninstalled bushwacker fender flares, these are going for like $450 on amazon. Several OEM parts that were removed will be included (eg. Headlights, oem taillight bulbs) Garage kept for as long as I've owned it. (**I also have a custom built fully functional trx-4 (1/10 scale remote control rock crawler) that I built to match the 4runner that I can include at an additional price if interested**) Exterior Addicted Offroad bumper w/ LED integrated turn signals Smittybilt x20 10K waterproof/wireless winch Synthetic Winch line Warn easy access winch cover Full length Prinsu Rack SRQ Fab Skid plate Bronze...
With a heavy heart, I'm going to selling my 98 4Runner soon. 1998 Toyota 4Runner, 3.4L 5 speed with 253k miles. $14,500 Replaced/installed in last year: -Brand new OEM lower control arms, LBJ, upper ball joint & tie rod ends -New steering rack bushings -New OME lift kit -Entire A/C system replaced, new Denso condenser, drier, compressor & expansion valve. Murray evaporator core -New brake booster -New OEM clutch & slave cylinder -New clutch 2k miles ago -New clutch pedal, bushings & pedal spring -Marlin short shifter -New radiator -New spark plugs -Goodyear tires -IPF lights -ARB bumper This truck isn't perfect, but mechanically it's in really good shape and will last a long time. It has a few dings/dents and the interior is a solid...
Time to let go of my first gen 4Runner. Original with the exception of a locker in the rear, non stock rear bumper, rancho shocks and stereo. 286,xxx miles and I would drive it anywhere. There’s no frame rot anywhere I’ve seen, only surface rust. Both rear wheel wells have some rust along the arch. Have had it 2 years and only put 1800 miles on it. Time for someone else to have awesome adventures in it. $9,000 or best offer.
This 1999 Toyota 4Runner overland build is for sale in Bozeman, Mt. This build is less than two years old and the parts alone totaled $25,000, the asking price for the truck. This is the sport model with factory, rear, E- locker. The interior is super clean with no rips in any of the seats and according to the seller, it’s rust free. Notable upgrades include the Icon/OME Lift, Addicted Off Road front bumper, snorkel, Tundra front brake conversion, All Pro rock sliders and the Go Fast roof top tent. The Smittybuilt winch will get you out of trouble should you you get in over your head, or you need to help a friend. The black on tan exterior and interior look clean in the pics, and combined with the uprated wheel and tire package makes...
Hello - new'ish to the site so forgive me if I leave anything out. I now own a "fleet" of Toyota/Lexus 4WD vehicles and need to get rid of our beloved unicorn, the 2007 V8 4WD 4Runner Limited in metallic silver with gray leather interior. This was going to be my "restore it to new" project until impulse buying a 2023 GX 460 last week due to 2.5% financing. It was owned by a single, older woman prior to me and she traded it in at 160K miles. I can share the Toyota service records; she was meticulous in taking it to the local Toyota dealer every 5K for maintenance (the sales guy knows her). It has been garage kept in Virginia all it's life and no frame rust and very little surface rust either. All power windows work great, same for...
Vehicle: Year: 2001 Make: Toyota Model: 4Runner SR5 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 155,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 3.4L V6 Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Tan Title: Clean Price $24,000 Details & Upgrades: ToyTec Lift Kit including 3-inch 650 lbs Red front springs and 3.75-inch SuperFlex rear springs ARB front bumper ARB Safari Snorkel ARB differential breather Warn VR8000 winch PowerStop drilled and slotted disc brake rotors Poly bushings in suspension (specific locations TBD) Center locking differential (factory) Sunroof Roof rack Chrome rear bumper Rear wind deflector Powered windows and locks Powered roll-down rear window Powered side-view mirrors Rear heater 12V outlets Air conditioning Cruise Control
For sale is a 2013 4Runner SR5 Premium with the 3rd row seats and 191,000 miles. The truck has not been babied but not destroyed either. Scheduled maintenance done on time with records to prove it. Tons of add ins including: Full weathertech mats throughout, Precision LED entire light upgrade, Fire extinguisher mounted on driver side interior, Expedition Essentials T4RPAM powered accessories dash mount, GMRS radio mounted inside with antenna mounted on roof rack rear, S-tech 6-switch system, LED low beams, Dobinson 3” lift and Toytec diff drop, Toytec UCAs, ProComp 7032 17” wheels, 285/70/17 tires, RCI rock sliders, Gobi stealth roof rack with ladder and sun roof insert, 2x Rotopax 4g water containers mounted on sunroof insert, Gobi...
SOLD SOLD SOLD Asking $12,700, open to offers Up for sale is my beloved and trusty 2010 4runner SR5. White, 259k miles, VIN JTEBU5JRXA5014253. Located in Oak Park, Illinois 60304 The good: -Runs and drives great, 100% reliable. Drove it CO and back last summer -1.75" Old Man Emu lift -ARB front bumper/bull bar -ARB Awning -Old Man Emu shocks -285/70-17 Falken Wildpeak tires -Toyota TRD Offroad Premium wheels -EAG Rock slider-style running boards with rocker trim delete -Car Trim Home T9 Android tablet that replaces radio (navigation, 32gb hard drive, video, audio, FM Radio, USB input and charging, Bluetooth, etc) -SmittyBilt Winch -Ebay roof rack (poor condition, see below) -Rear bumper has been trimmed for better clearance -LED...
Bought from an older man in my neighborhood, who purchased new locally. I bought it in February with just under 31,000 miles, no joke. Bought for my youngest son who is 15, but just couldn’t let him destroy the clutch on this beauty (haven’t let him drive it). Anyway it now has 33,500 on it, all from me. The vehicle had the ORIGINAL TIRES on it until right before I bought it, he replaced due to dry cracks. Garage kept and you can tell. He drove his 14 Tacoma primarily. He is very meticulous with his equipment as am I. This 4Runner is completely original. Clutch is still tight and it even smells new. I had oil/filter, differential fluids, transfer case fluid, and transmission fluid changed, all synthetic. My Toyota mechanic...
Hi Everyone, I am selling my 1998 3G4R Limited with e-locker, including original sticker price and manuals - 315,xxx miles - Factory e-locker - Falken Wildpeaks tires 265/70R16 - A/C Blows cold - 4WD engages and works - Otherwise it is stock - Used the car to car camp and haul bicycles around - Wear and tear (steering wheel, leather seats, few cracks on the plastic, windshield crack, arm rest) - Will not include 1Up rack - Feel free to hit me with questions! *Unfortunately I do not have paperwork for the timing belt, the previous owner said he got it done around 275k miles with water pump.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom