FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Got a compression test done in June #1 175 #2 160 #3 160 #4 170 #5 175 #6 170 Also installed New oem plugs, Distributor cap, Rotor, and sparkplug wires, and entire cooling system within the past 6 months. Up for sale I have an extremely off-road capable 80 series Landcruiser. This is the 2 year only Lexus lx450. It has the more desirable 1fz-fe motor. On the highway it will drive 80 mph stable with zero issues and I trust it on long overland trips. It has the factory front and rear E-lockers and is AWD all the time. Unfortunately, looking at going back to school and need to sell this to afford my masters degree. I would love to see this go to a home where it's put to the use it was built for. Interior: VW GLI front seats...
(813) 388-8644 Japanese Domestic Market Right Hand drive 1995 Toyota Landcruiser VX Limited Diesel 4.2L, straight 6 cylinder, Turbo, 24 valve Automatic transmission Center Locking Sunroof Turbo timer 35" tires 3 piece wheels Aussie aluminum front bumper Warn winch Jean undercarriage storage Extremely Heavy-Duty ladder & Roof rack Camping setup Overland setup Super clean truck Too much to list. Price $39,999 Please send me a message and I can send you a link to detailed pictures
This rust free FZJ80 has had almost everything touched throughout the vehicle. It has over over $40,000 in parts and accessories alone. It was built for extensive overland trips and global travel and it comes with everything needed to do so. This vehicle is ready to drive across country or do the Pan-American Highway right now. Mechanically this vehicle runs and drives amazing despite its age or mileage. Engine and transmission only have about 100k miles since rebuild, both axles fully gone through recently. The entire camper conversion was just done in September of this year. Lots of major services and over $10,000 in preventive maintenance and parts have gone into it within the past two years. I have all receipts of work done under my...
1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser This is the increasingly rare 40th Anniversary Edition in beautiful Dark Emerald Pearl. I bought it to keep it forever but plans have changed. Kinda fell in love with LX470 to be honest. $19,900 OBO Mileage: 160,590 No lockers VIN: JT3HJ85JXV0176906 Rebuilt Title THE GOOD Extremely clean and in excellent shape Leather is in very good condition, no tears, frequently conditioned Florida car until 142,141 mi (then garaged in Ohio and Wisconsin) Undercarriage and frame in excellent condition – see photos Treated with FluidFilm in 2021 and stored in shed No rust in known trouble spots (tailgate, moonroof, windshield) AC blows cold / Heater blows hot Paint in very good condition for age Wheels in fair to good...
Purchased about a year ago from CA. 3rd Owner no accidents. 2nd owner had 20 years. Not 3x locked. Spent $12k on lift, tires and getting it mechanically sound. Plus $5k on interior and bumpers...Old man EMU lift with BFGs. NEW OEM front bumper and rear bumper caps. Most of the mechanical work through Dajda's in DFW area that specializes in cruisers. Just replaced all leather upholstery via LC Heaven. Front and rear seats (not third row). Includes center console and door arm rests. No foam on front two seats. Sunroof disabled due to leak .Other small warts that can be repaired. There is surface rust on the under carriage which I have been told isn't indicative of an issue. It's not a rust truck. A few very, very minor rust chips near...
If you’re looking for an insanely fun turbo Land Cruiser you’re in the right place. If you’re looking for a comfy daily driver, I’d keep looking. I built this truck as an exercise in what you could do with a rough starting point, elbow grease and a lot of parts. It wasn’t built for comfort (the interior is beyond rough and the only portion of the HVAC that still functions is the fan on high. The temp is switched on the firewall. It’s a long story) It was built to have fun on trails and as a test bed for different parts and prototypes. It’s got right around 350k on it. It runs strong save some smoke at start up from the valve stem seals. I’ve replaced all of the regular oil seals and gaskets. It does leak from the rear main...
$12,500 OBO. Five owners since new always in the south (MS, GA, NC). Usual clear coat fading on hood and roof. Solid frame with no rust issues. Featured in Toyota Trails magazine (by previous owner). Title in hand. Mods: Aussie Locker in rear axle ARB locker in front axle Old Man Emu Heavy Lift Iron Pig Rear Bumper ARB Front Bumper with A/C skid plate Hella Metal Off-road lights Iron Pig Transmission Transfer Case Skid Plate Slee Step Sliders Warn M12000 Winch (5) 35x12.5R17 Nitto Trail Grappler tires (less than 1,000 miles) + extra spare 17x9 Steel Wheels Also included is (5) original 16” alloy wheels w/ used 285/75/16 Hankook MT tires On board CO2 tank for running locker and airing up tires Sleeping platform in rear with storage...
Looking for a stock (or close to) 80 series from the years 95-97. Need: Evidence of maintenance over the years (hoses, seals, head gasket, fluids replaced, OEM parts, etc.) Rust free Smoke free Major accident free Preferences: Triple locked Under 200K miles In the Houston area, but will to travel or pay shipping. Thanks!
Older enthusiast selling my 94 fjz80 white original paint grey original leather clean. 152k miles. California car it’s whole life. no rust. Runs great. Cleared smog, everything works. Comes with about 5k in spare parts including 97 axles switches, seats, suspension, engine and axle rebuild parts to make it 3x locked. When I bought it in 2017 you could still find them in picknpull so I pulled every spare part I could ever need for years. After all the help over the years getting this rig dialed in, I feel I would be remiss to not list it exclusively here first. No time to finish the axle swap. They are from a 97 with 180k miles. Most recent work was power steering hose, valve cover gasket, and coolant bypass gasket. PHH...
New here. Lurking for a bit though. I got this truck to restore and tighten up but then went another direction and bought a Land Rover Defender. This LC would be a good project for someone more inclined than me. It runs well and great for around town and short trips. It does run a hair rich and we're chasing that down but doesn't effect the day to day as you all know. Some rust in the body panels and rear bumper corners. Frame is solid which is why I went with this one. No warning lights and everything works (all signals, radio, heat / ac, antenna even...) Anyway, let me know what questions are there. Priced to sell at $8k. Can get you in touch with my transporter as well. Thanks!
1990 FZJ80, 1HD-T diesel, manual, LHD, factory air, factory winch, Old Man Emu, Gobi X rear bumper, 137k miles, etc. I've owned if for about 4 years and have most of the bugs worked out. Starts and run every time. Full listing on Ebay with more pics and explanation of mods and updates. Thanks for looking! Thomas Asking price is $45,000 OBO. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256443854659
Hi All, Cross-post from the 100-series subforum. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on an 80-series or 100-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less (understand this will be harder for 80-series than 100-series) Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but will...
1995 80 Series Land Cruiser (HDJ80 - LHD, 1HD-FT, 5sp) Asking $65K USD. This is a European model (HDJ80). Left Hand Drive. 1HD-FT engine. 5 speed manual gear box. Triple locked. What is does NOT have: Functioning AC (all parts on hand to make it operational. I’m in a cold part of Canada so I neither need it nor will be repairing it) Rust? There is no rust. Impeccable leather seats (Still in the same condition it was imported with, thanks to seat covers) What is DOES have: 1HD-FT engine with 255,000km (158,000miles) 5sp transmission (H151F) Triple locked (Front, Rear, and Center) Boost and EGT gauges Front Mount intercooler Full 3” stainless steel exhaust Low range reduction gears (Marks 4WD) 2.5” OME lift Landtank castor...
I'm a serious buyer for that exact truck, have the funds available, and will take on the work of importing from anywhere. My brother and I are travelling in an identical truck modified into an overlander, and we are travelling the world in it. It's an amazing rig, but it would be extremely valuable to have one in Canada for a daily driver when we visit home that we can also get parts from it in case of breakdowns. OEM parts are tough to find and waiting for them has cost us weeks or months of time due8ng this trip so far. If anyone has
1996 Toyota FZJ80 Moonstone Grey with Tan Leather Interior 192K Miles Asking 17,500 open to offers Located in Northern NJ I am the 3rd owner. PO is a friend who purchased the truck in California back in 2013 with 80K Miles. I purchased it in 2021 with 183K Miles. Truck does have a rebuilt title from an accident in 2016 Body Good - No Rust, No Rot, some pinstriping, some minor dings Interior Very Good - Sunroof trim needs to be replaced, missing speaker cover for rear driver side roof speaker Mechanically Great - runs and drives excellent. Does not have vibrations and tracks well despite the lift due to the attention to detail by the PO when putting the suspension lift in place Center Diff Lock, but no axel lockers Restoration and...
smoking a tad. bubbles in the coolant overflow. but starts and idles well so i luckily caught it before anything occurred. I have no time to do a HG. I think i have a Toyota OEM gasket set for the job. And ARP head studs new. and possibly the witch hunter injectors- i also have an OEM Toyota plug wires. So grab yourself a $2k 80 series...... spend a few days doing your headgasket/ add 1k for reconditioning the head...... and you have yourself a $3k 80 series for all your expo needs. This was the buildup a while back. 80 Troopy - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/80-troopy.1223887/ set up for offroad/expo. comes with ARB touring shade/ custom mounted to high roof side. 35 TOYOS and uber rare Alcoa slotted style...
Selling my 1991 FJ80 14,000 OBO 160xxx Miles Bought in September I got promoted in October and now have to drive 40 miles to work splitting the miles between a 4 runner and an 80 series is not fun. Clean carfax Clean title in hand No trades Recent work Emissions and inspection in PA 12/24 Recent tune up Denso plugs and wires New OEM distributor cap New radiator hoses and cap OEM fuel filter Amsoil full synthetic oil change at 156k and 160k OEM air filter New valve cover gasket All new fluids diff,trans,transfer,birfs New OEM pcv valve and hose Five new tires BFG KO2s 33x10.50 New OEM belts New Bosch 80 amp alternator Radiator has been fully flushed New yellow top battery New steering stabilizer New front sway bar...
Reinforcing the idea that I have automotive ADHD, I’m going to sell my 91 FJ80 and move on to something else. I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but this really was a ‘no expense spared’ build and I have zero expectations of getting all my money out. Asking $45k obo I bought it in the spring of 2022 with 161k miles on it. It has 169k miles on it now. About half of those miles are from a trip home from Valley Hybrids and from Fargo to Montana last summer. Here are the big pieces: 169k miles on the chassis LS1 4L60 transmission. FZJ80 transfer case This work was done at Proffitts in the winter of 2022/23. Not sure of the miles on the engine, but it runs great Full float rear axle, new disc brakes all around, Eaton locker front and...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom