UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hi all. You really helped me to decide to return a LC a couple of weeks ago because of issues found during a dealer inspection. Keep it or Return it? 1999 LC with 93K Miles - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/keep-it-or-return-it-1999-lc-with-93k-miles.1334204/ Now I am looking at another LC via an auction site, so I can't see in person, for for less $ than the one I returned, it is an East coast vehicle, thus under carriage rust (which I know nothing about being a Californian), but the body seems clean based on pictures. It is Atlantis Blue, which looks amazing. Can any of you look at the under carriage and see if it seems too far gone? Or maybe it is acceptable if cleaned and coated? Thanks!
I purchase this LC last year as a spare family vehicle and it's not getting used would rather have a 60 with a manual transmission for a backup that is not such a modern vehicle. Year: 2003 Mileage: 238,606 I purchased this out of AZ and had it shipped to Texas. It has spent its whole life in the desert and the last few months in South Texas. Zero rust. The condition of the underside gives me pause on listing it due to how celan it is. Does not leak a drop of anything. I completed minor repairs: replaced all the bulbs including shift indicator bulbs, door lenses, weathertech mats, added a tailgate storage, added bluetooth module. Major upgrade: The entire suspension is a brand new Dobinson IMS system and brand new BFG's. I have...
Howdy, Looking for an ugly but reliable LX 470. Must be a LX, 98/99 would be choice of year(s), and white/black preferred but not too picky on color. If the frame and drivetrain are good, I’m good. Not worried about damaged panels, mismatched wheels/tires, missing or torn interior bits, etc. If it starts and drives good and isn’t a rust bucket, I’m interested. There’s a few for sale at “local” dealers in the $5k-$10k range but I figured I would check here before going that route. I will be cutting and hacking and bending and welding, so I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that people would consider me “messing up”. If you consider your 470 already messed up or are trying to part ways with one for a reasonable price, let...
My father purchased this car new from Toyota of Carlsbad in 2004 and has owned it u till 2020, when he signed it over to me. I decided to clean it up as best as I could so I could take my kids camping. When I acquired it, it had 297,000 miles. Immediately, I have done the following: - OEM timing Belt, water pump, heater T - Total Chaos Upper control arms - Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with differential drop - last month, I had all the brakes serviced with the rear calipers being replaced with OEM as well as the brake drums - I also had the steering rack swapped with an OEM and OEM tie rod ends - rear cargo area is outfitted with ARB slide out drawers and a lower hatch storage compartment. - vehicle is in good condition, was just...
Okay guys. I pulled the trigger and bought this: 2005 Lexus LX470 There are much more records in hand than on carfax (from Lexus, RPM garage, etx) Front and Rear bumpers with Baja Design Lights Slee Corner Blinker relocation Kit All Five Factory wheels powder coated with new BFG all-terrain. Timing belt done at 185K ABS system just replaced with OEM parts Interior is not perfect (missing third roe, but i found a set for 150). But I will get pictures this weekend. I attached the carfax Here is my dilema. I buy this and on my way home I get a call from someone I have been trying to buy his 1997 triple locked 80 (it is super clean). He says he is finally willing to let it go. I have been searching for a nice 80. I asked if he is...
Hey folks, the weather is getting nice again so I'm going to take another shot at selling my 100 series. I previously listed it on BaT last summer and couldn't work a deal with the top bidder. That listing is here, which includes the VIN and a million photos: 2002 Lexus LX470 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-lexus-lx470-15/ tl;dr Is the truck is rust-free and I have a lot of maintenance receipts on the truck over the past year- most of the work done at organic mechanic in West Asheville, and they know the truck inside out. I purchased the truck from King's Chariot originally, and prior to that it's a lifelong Florida car. It has some mods- Dobinsons suspension and front bumper, arb light kit, icon wheels- most of the money...
Looking for a 06-07 100 series that is in decent shape. Under 175k miles is fine with good history and big things fixed already, but really looking for under 150k if possible. Priorities: - Good service records/history - Clean undercarriage (not looking for perfect but not interested in fighting off rust all the time - my 80 project has that covered) - Cleanish body - just no body rust / rot. Door dings & mall scratches don’t matter. - Don’t care if it’s modified or stock unless it’s been painted - would prefer and original color - LC or LX - All electronics working (Sunroof, accessories, etc) - No cracked / flaky bumpers or major dents/dings Nice to Have: - AHC working & in good shape - Darker colors preferred - but I could get used...
Selling my 2003 LX470 with 113k miles. Rust free, lived much of its life in Texas. Only modification is a BT45 Bluetooth adapter. AHC works perfectly. Have third row seats in storage unit if buyer wants them. Night vision is also fully functional. Asking $20,500. Located in Exton, PA. Would trade + cash on my end for a newer GX460. Recent maintenance/repairs: Frame was fluid filmed in November (have before pics). Has only seen this past PA winter General Grabber ATX tires have ~7,000 miles (full size spare has 0 miles) Timing belt replaced at 95k miles Transfer case fluid, front and rear differential fluids, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, ignition coils, new battery at 105k miles Oil done at 110k miles Cons: Missing third row...
On the hunt for a clean, maintained, low mileage 06-07 Land Cruiser. I owned one a few years ago and regrettably sold it. Now looking for a replacement. Willing to pay up for the right truck. Modifications are fine. However, I am looking for one that does not have any damage or major flaws. ONLY 2006-2007 Land Cruiser. Not interested in other years and not interested in LX. Open to color combinations
Didn't have the time for this project I thought I would, so want to offer it up here before I go wider with it. It's a 2003 LC w/ 242k mi. Last year of the transmission dipstick, first year of the 5 speed. Overall condition is good, but it has some wear and tear with age. Here's some recent work, and I can provide a more full service history direct from Toyota. Third row seats are included. The seats are almost all tear free except for the left bolster on the drivers seat. Carpets are in OK condition given age. Speaker grills will need to be painted as the cloth covers are missing. All lights work. Car has a few dents which I will add to the album below as well as a little side rash on the rear passenger area. This truck has lived its...
Looking for a 98 or 99 Land Cruiser. Please read the entire description before responding. Must meet the following criteria; LHD Under 200K miles. Rear factory locker. Gray interior with black trim. Rust free and accidents free. Preferences; I like gray colors, but can live with just about any color except for Burgundy, Blue, or Metallic Desert Tan. I also prefer the solid matching colors (side molding and bumpers) I will consider a Beige interior, as long as it has the black or beige trim (no wood grain) Bonus preferences; Poverty Package (Cloth interior, with No Sunroof). No factory Roof Rack. Under 150K miles. Things I'm not interested in and don't want; RHD Rust (body, frame, etc.) Over 200K-miles. No factory rear locker...
Hi All, So glad I found this forum, what a treasure trove of amazing information. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on a 100-series or 80-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition (not repainted or reupholstered) Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but...
Reluctantly selling my 2003 black/tan Land Cruiser. Nicely built, turn key rig with a $11,000 service only 3,000 miles ago (new remote reservoir Kings, timing belt, etc. etc.). Needs nothing. Current mileage: 130,876 $30,000 All maintenance done and no corners cut with anything. Everything works great. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this rig anywhere in the world tomorrow. This truck was a replacement for my dearly departed 2004 Land Cruiser. I got sideswiped by a texting driver and rolled down a 6-7’ embankment in 2016. The truck was totaled but I didn’t have a scratch. I immediately starting looking nationwide for a replacement 100 series but couldn’t find anything decent. As such, I pulled the trigger on a 2015 4Runner Trail. It...
17k $ - Irvine, CA 208K~ MILES SERVICE UP TO DATE -TIMING BELT DONE -VALVE COVER GASKET -NEW BATTERY -NEW ALTERNATOR -NEW STARTER -NEW BRAKE PADS ALL AROUND -NEW HID AND LENSES -SPARK PLUGS REPLACED -NEW OIL AND ALL FLUIDS -AC AND ALL ELECTRONICS WORK (ALL WINDOWS, SUNROOF ETC) -200k- ALL NEW FLUIDS, NEW FRONT AXLE/ CV BOOTS/ POWER STEERING LINES/ RACK AND PINION (PASS SIDE CV BOOT HAS A TEAR ON LESS THAN 8K MILES SINCE FULL AXLE REPLACEMENT) -TJM FRONT BUMPER -295/75/16" K02 TIRES (FRONT TIRES NEW) -16x8 SCS WHEELS -RADFLO LIFT KIT 3" FRONT, 2.5" REAR -SLEE DIFF DROP -UPPER CONTROL ARMS AND BUSHINGS -NO DRAWER SYSTEM, WILL BE KEEPING THIS OR + $500 -PRINSU ROOF RACK -LIGHT BAR ON RACK AND BEHIND BUMPER
For Sale: 2007 LC, 182K, $17K OBO Hi guys: Selling my 2007 Land Cruiser. 182,000. 2nd owner. Acquired with 153K. I just acquired a 2013 LC and as much as I want to keep this one also, I just don’t have the time to wrench on it. 2nd kid just arrived and it’s just not realistic. Runs great, no issues daily driving and I would have no problem driving cross country with it. The good: 3 keys. AHC delete by previous owner along with undercarriage being sprayed to inhibit further rust. What I have done in the last 25K? interior and headlight bulbs changed to LEDs, added KO2s, New front sway bar links, timing belt, heater T’s, new Ebrake, front & rear brake rotors/pads replaced, new radiator, new alternator, new battery, replaced driver side...
Looking for a 100 series and not overly picky. I'd prefer LC over LX, but depending on condition I'm open to both. High miles is no problem with good service history. Ideally like to have a MY2000 and up. Priorities: -Zero rust, please. My old LX was horribly rusty and a nightmare to work on, but I loved it all the same. -Interior in good shape. I don't mind stains in the carpet for example, but otherwise a clean interior in good shape is highly preferred. -Can be modified with lift, tires, aftermarket head units, etc -Prefer dark color schemes inside and out Nice to Have: -Reasonably close to Florida panhandle. Willing to travel a few hours in any direction -Somewhere near 200k miles -If you have an LX, I'd prefer the AHC be...
This 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited is for sale in Raleigh, This is a RHD, JDM import with a roof top tent, factory swing out tire carrier and the rare factory winch. There’s also Raceline wheels with 33″ tires and recent maintenance includes the timing belt, water pump and alternator. See more details below. With only 110k miles on it, this rust free rig is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1998 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser VX Limited Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.7L V8 Exterior Color: Pearl White Interior Color: Beige VIN: On...
Hello, my 04 LX galactic grey mica was totaled by a drunk driver and now I’m on the search for a similar LX. Stock or modified, just looking for something clean. I would prefer AHC, but if removed that’s not a dealbreaker. Budget is 10-18k depending on condition, miles etc. I prefer a 03+ but would consider older more built rigs if clean. Clean interior is important for me also. And maintenance of course. Thanks!!
1999 LX 470 for sale. Asking $20,000. This has been a great vehicle but I have a new Sequoia so this isn’t getting driven as much. I’ve spent a lot of money since I’ve had it to get it as close to baseline and have addressed any issue that’s come up. I have a ton of maintenance documents on this vehicle, going back to when it had 132K miles. All Aisin/Toyota parts unless otherwise noted. Motor runs very smooth! Most of the maintenance was done by Mayo Automotive in Lewisville. What’s Good! - Timing belt/water pump – 266, 206 - Front brakes – 266,206 - Radiator – 266,206 - Koyorad - Steering Rack – 266,206 - New brake master cylinder – 286,995 - Cooling fan pulley – 285,935 - Tensioner belt pulley – 285,575 - New battery – Aug 6, 23...
I have decided to sell (or trade) my 2002 Lexus LX470 (Riverrock Green Mica) rigged for offroading, overlanding, and camping. I've owned it since August 2018. I purchased from a guy in Atlanta that bought the LX in 2016 from someone in New Orleans. He bought it stock and did most of the mods. I have made some minor changes since I purchased. The car has no rust and has never been in the north. The is pretty clean inside and out but there are some areas that show age. The truck runs great. It just needs a little TLC to be near perfect. I used it for an annual camping trip and little bit of off-roading. There are some mud stains in the undercarriage and wheel wells. It could probably use a good detail and maybe some shampoo on the carpet...
$1500/OBO Farm Truck Special 2000 Lexus LX470 with 256K miles, owned since 2018 (215K), Timing belt and water pump replaced at 215K, Brake/ABS Booster Motor replaced less then 1K miles ago, New tires within last year. Comes with third row seats and new power steering high pressure line. Mechanically sound engine and transmission, starts/runs like new. Running/Driving video available if needed. From a Vin check/personal use it has been a Minnesota/Nebraska/Colorado/Minnesota car so it has rust in all the normal body and frame places for the 100/LX470 series. Clear Coat Peeling. Rear Hatch currently unable to open (Handle does move). Slow battery drain (~1 week before it won’t start) Ready for many more years of winter/farm use or as...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom