Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Can't believe no one has done this yet.

If you have a part# you know is still available through Toyota for a 60 series and you know the price and year it came from post it up. Better yet post a picture of the part and the packaging. I cannot tell you how many times I've paid more for a used part that I thought was discontinued only to find out it was new and cheaper than the used part I bought.

Similar to this thread started in the 55 section.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-pig-preservation-society/246266-oem-fj55-parts-stock.html

Last edited:
I dont have the part # as it was bought many moons ago but the plastic clips that hold the snake blinders on are like $10 for a complete set.

Not the ultimate but I got first post! :p

clint

you don't have standard prices across the dealers?

I would call American Toyota to verfiy if part is avaliable new or not...they have been my best source for parts and if its possible to get it, they will. Very knowledgable about LC...unlike many dealers who don't have a clue.

Looks like a locking button for the glove box out there, no pictures but it's #55569-90A00-03 for grey and is $37.24

-Cusion for the glovebox, #90541-03015 for $1.42

Last edited:
Reactions: jbk
I think you can look up prices on a few web sites....don't recall off hand if they display the part number with the price. Of course the price on the web site may not be the best one out there, but at least it should offer some idea if the part is still avaliable.

The large "coffee can" oil filter for the 2F, P/N 15600-41010 .

For the horn fix, P/N 84312-20011 for the pin and P/N 45176-20030 for the contact ring.

And that oil filter (15600-41010) fits a wide variety of Land Cruisers, 2F, 3F-E, 3B, 2H, 2LT, 1FZFE and a bunch of Dyna and Hiace rigs.

77759-14011 1 Canister vent elbow hose
Located on top of charcoal canister, molded rubber hose for all 78-newer 40,50,60 series. Ususally rotted in half, causes gas stink under hood.

90175-06003 1 air cleaner wing nut
Why is there a hex nut on top of the carb, and 2 wingnuts on the rest of the aircleaner studs? Replace the carb nut w/ a new wingnut so the airfilter and carb can be quickly inspected trailside.

90919-01065 spark plug

haha. i've asked myself the same question about the hex nut on top of the carb. thanks for the elbow hose part number. i needed to order one, and that's how i came across this thread. also ordered some OEM spark plugs, so i've added that here.

77759-14011 1 Canister vent elbow hose
Located on top of charcoal canister, molded rubber hose for all 78-newer 40,50,60 series. Ususally rotted in half, causes gas stink under hood.

Does this have the potential to cause a vacuum leak?

Don't have ampart number but the rubber snubbed for the brake lights is in stock and about $5 and the part number is in it

Great thread. I'll try to contribute as I get a chance.

One item of recent bad news though: later 2F rotor is now discontinued

:frown:

What's the part number?

19102-43060.

It's very odd. The Toyota procurement system shows about 45 of them in the US. When you try to order them, they "manufacturer cancelled" due to it now being a non-import part.

Screwed up. Lots of parts are disappearing this way. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom