Has anyone heard from Shane at Metric TLC. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:bang:

Update: just got my part. Someone is still shipping and e-mailing over there, but seems like they are really behind on their communication. About a month after I posted on here, I received the part I ordered. The problem was I was never able to contact them to give them my CC info. So I sent another e-mail to the website address and finally got a response from Shane, saying he'll call me to get payment info. Nothing happened. Couple more e-mails and still nothing.

I finally went to the website and used my wife's paypal account to pay for the part with specific instructions NOT to ship out another part, that the order was already fulfilled and I was just trying to pay for a previous order. Just got an e-mail about an hour ago that they just shipped out another part. :doh:

Last edited:
x2

Most likely people are not dealing with Shane if some orders are going out... His daughter is usually helping fill orders when she can and send things out when Shane 'goes off the grid' for a month or several. It is not her full time job for sure during those times so sporadic orders usually go out.... it seems Shane may be back in the hospital.

when i talked to him last in May ... he was having some difficulties due to the fact he was building up an immunity to antibiotics he was on... complicating things further they were moving to a new commercial space as well in May

Shane has had MANY kidney issues thru the years. (he's even posted about it on mud) He has had more unhealthy days than good AFAIK.

It does seem he has been 'off the grid' for alot longer this time... And yes it is concerning ... Very

When this does creep up emailing usually works ... If... He is in recovery and not doped up ... and if the hospital allows is when he'll be on mud.... but... the lack of presence is concerning to say the least....

Yea, you really hope its nothing serious. He's mentioned this in the past as @JohnnyC mentions above in the post on the other page.

Having the same delivery problems for ordered covers. Ordered and paid 7 weeks ago, and impossible to have an answer by mail or on the internet site.
I do not know what to do today...

I dealt with Shane a few years back and not a problem, I think if he has issues he should be up front with his customers and say,not a good way to treat people I feel,someone is obviously taking the money

Sick as in Cold or worse? Please elaborate. I hate to hear that anyone is sick, but this situation is out of control. Someone on his end should send out emails or something giving answers. He has had my money and original seat covers for well over a year and that is not "cool" in the least bit. If they continue to take peoples orders and money they have an obligation to communicate.

Shane has some serious reoccurring health problems that kick his ass out of nowhere. He thinks it's under control and then gets slammed again. I can't remember what it is but that's what's happening I'll wager. Hope he gets well and serves you guys up, I know it's a bitch when you lay your money down. At least he could communicate with you guys. But sometimes staying alive takes precedent.

I think those are different. The two are not even nearly comparable.

I agree to a point... but when you are taking peoples money and not delivering time and time again, the circumstances regarding why matter less and less.

If you can't do the work, you should not be taking peoples money.

Yes , if his daughter assists him occasionally its not too much to get her to sort through his emails and send a reply. The emails probably build up to the point where he cant stand dealing with them.

Got a response from them today for an inquiry I sent them online.

He's well enough to post of facebook pretty regularly.......maybe email response is more tedious when you're ill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom