Does anyone know the Igram user ID Land-Cruiser-Parts ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
5ACE2F01-127A-4921-9B9C-44C0A1F6878B.png
You

Professional CON and SCAM peroson !

Link :

This person is out to RIP OFF anyone !!!

Lots of parts-selling IG accounts popping up in the last few months it seems. I get several follow requests from similar accounts every week - no surprise that most are scams.

Lots of parts-selling IG accounts popping up in the last few months it seems. I get several follow requests from similar accounts every week - no surprise that most are scams.

\
i reported it as scam ands fraud

he lifted all my parts and is selling them ?

WTYF ?

Yes, REPORT and BLOCK all of these bogus scam accounts on Instagram. Make it annoying for them to exist until they give up. Do it so other people don't get taken advantage of.

It really irks me when I see one of the scam accounts follows me, I go to their page, and 10-50 people in the IG Land Cruiser community are following the bastard! Don't! It makes them appear legitimate. "Oh, maybe they're ok because XYZ people follow them!" NO, they are a scam, don't lend them any credence!

There are a few rare exceptions. Bin Mahmood Store in the Middle East, Yoshi Garage, etc. The scammers all have the same stolen photos and all have similar names with lots of underscores like this "land_cruiser_parts" or whatever. Their photos will have different topography and climates (maybe a photo from a desert and one from the midwest, one in the mountains), and the vehicles shown will have license plates from different states and all over the world. They're easy to spot once you've seen 1-2 of them. Report and block.

I think I already wrote this somewhere on this (or a similar) thread but it's all worth repeating.

if i block this person , i will NOT know if and when the current HEIST and any future ones occur ?

i DID see other familiar photos in his story / gallery too ??????????

others here on MUD

if i block this person , i will NOT know if and when the current HEIST and any future ones occur ?

i DID see other familiar photos in his story / gallery too ??????????

others here on MUD
The key is to also report. If everyone reports the account gets taken down.

latest update :

this is the bottom last page of our DM

i then click on his fake AVATAR above ,,

then below screen ?

he is gone "

either he Blocked me

or

my 3 DOZEN reports to Igram including all the recordings he sent , that i subsequently cell phone videoed be did him in ?

- this was a real live wild west experience , i think if its over , and he did not fake sell my stuff , and scam some poor sap that way ?

i can caulk it up as a scared straight experience ?

- how to prevent this exact scenario from occurring tomorrow etc ??

- i learning fast what a cyber security consultant is , and the : things they can do to prevent this again "

ill update when this is a thing

stay vigilant out there

and most of all WE ALL STICK TOGETHER , because it;s our bigger Tribe that worked here , i think think , and for that i am humbly grateful:) ....

1692858965325.png

1692858731761.png

Here’s my question: how do these accounts accrue 5000-10000 followers in seemingly no time at all?

Another cruiser parts scam on Instagram. This dude stole my pics straight off the classifieds parts page and tried selling my ARB bumper for $500.
View attachment 3411032

Since Igram makes it transparent to each member , each each other members past User ID / Avatar Name Change info ..

- Exactly the same way it is also Available to each Mud Member here …

- I see the words above “ 2 days ago “.

To be clear I will not speculate or assume you posted subject matter image was or was not taken 2 day ago ? Until you have a chance to say in your own words mr. @Ecliff5 ….🙂

- my question after his reply will be ….

- I screen shot the fact that the scum bag PARTS PIRATE who tried to have his way with me and my photos he hijacked directly from here inside MUD …

- I might not have made this key point super clear ?

- but the only single place I had all 3 items listed all at one time till I tripped over his Igram FRESH RAW meet igram post of all my gear was
My classified ad here under the main classified sections 3 above sub-categories , I use the BODY group for things like all 3 radio plate and the plastic trap door sandwich box ….

I have had both face plates offered in the store for a
Few months now ..

But NOT the trap door sandwich box , as the timeline above clearly is shown 2 hours after I posted the additional sandwich box to the longer time line thread post as a whole , 2 radio plates only

The subsequent post and bump to the # 1 spot in both that sub-body - category and the # 1 spot at the top end recent main general classified ads category too simultaneously….

- was the single key point fact it was Hijacked in that short of a time window …

- it also establishes the concrete fact in my option that our Captain-MORGAN level skill sets equipped PIRATE 🏴‍☠️ is here on MUD regularly, has been here for a time window already we may never know ? and it IS part of his daily , and even Hourly routine online looking for opportunities he uses to do this CRAP !

I wish I had though to Screen Shot his entire collection of parts in all the boxes in his listing , because the box 📦 I clicked on the moment I saw my photo was part of a greater group of Audio type parts . Radios ., speakers 🔊 etc …

- My group of photos just happen to be at the top / newly posted …

- pardon my use of wrong terminology about Igram , it’s different then MUD , u have posts , comments , your STORY etc ….

- i am still trying to figure out stuff like WHY i keep getting a notification when I long in that is cleverly worded by Igram about creating another account ??

- I have no Idea 🤷‍♂️ why I would ever need 2 igram separate AVATAR,s accounts on Igram ?

- I am still challenged by all the kool shooting stars and sparkling sparks they offer as effects to figure on my current one :D

Thanks

Looks like there's another account up to this. Now it's "land__cruisers_garage_". Barely any comments or likes on his posts but a lot of followers.

I've reported him but if anyone else can do that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom