Has anyone heard from Shane at Metric TLC. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is really s***ty that he would respond to sales requests and continue to sell things without replying to soooo many people, including me. Why would anyone buy anything from him with the rep he has? Maybe no one searches or checks him out. I will continue to hope that he will someday do the right thing and return my seats and money or one day my new covers will show up on my door. One can dream.

So just confirming Metric TLC is also LabRak? Because I ordered some light brackets in January and only received the PayPal response. The email from paypal was jennifer@metrictlc, so that's why I guess they're one in the same. Again, emailed re order, no response. Like a previous poster stated, regardless of what s personally going on with you, you're still taking people's money with no product delivery. That's theft to me.

You wimps! He's had $900 of mine for over a year now! Still no seat covers...

My sympathy for his health problems is reduced to almost nothing at this point. He needs to stop taking money and start sending out refunds.

One thing that's made me uneasy for a while now is the quote in the About section of his profile. It reads, "Trying to get out of debt!" That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that he has a lot of people's money and he's in debt.

Last edited:
I received a coupon for 20% off this morning by email. Use coupon code "GIVEBACK" when you checkout. Giveback, now that's pretty funny.

Yeah, sounds like he needs to get more money to "giveback" the money he owes others. Another Ponzi scheme.

I received a coupon for 20% off this morning by email. Use coupon code "GIVEBACK" when you checkout. Giveback, now that's pretty funny.

That is sick! How is this allowed to continue? Has anyone reported this to the mods? I will try. Hope others will do the same.

You wimps! He's had $900 of mine for over a year now! Still no seat covers...

The email he sent out states "all leather seating will ship in 2-4 weeks..." Guess he's still catching the cows for your covers.

Any updates on Shane? I'd love to order some new leather and various other parts...

Dam shame this is, four years ago he was on top of his game, even shipped my order with just a 50% deposit and of course I did pay the balance when I said I would. After a year goes by and I've misplaced the arm rests I send him an email asking how much to get them and a week later they just show up, no charge at all.

PM sent Splangy, I'm in. Suggest we all report him to the Oregon AG office, contact Bend Police as a group and let them know what's going on, and file small claim actions.

Shane we know you're reading the threads here so PLEASE stand up and OWN up, we're a forgiving community at Mud especially when somebody makes a mistake, owns up to it, and then makes it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom