Has anyone heard from Shane at Metric TLC. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got a shipping notice yesterday. I'm with Sarge, give it some time. Took about 3 weeks for my order.

-Geoff

ditto on long shipping. my heater kit took an email for him to ship after 3 weeks or so. he shipped the day after though, so email him.

he reacts better to e-mail than PMs

I've seen a few request threads for him on here, so I don't think he's been active on the board for a while.

Good luck, I got all my stuff on time, but that was last year.

What's the best way to contact him? I ordered something about a month ago, got a confirmation e-mail that said I needed to call to arrange payment info. Couldn't find a phone number on the website, so I sent a e-mail and filled out the contact form on the site and haven't heard anything since. I completely forgot about it until this thread.

more e-mail - he'll eventually answer

Bend, OR can be pricey place to live, especially riverside homes.

I thought he just moved again :confused:

Do you really type out "Cool ken" at the end of every post?

I've sent him two more text messages in the past week that I know were delivered and I still haven't received a response. He's had nearly $1000 of my money for 6 months now and I can't even get a reply? Not cool.

I've always been happy with the products and service from Shane, but this is unacceptable.

Last edited:
We had been bartering parts and pieces back and forth about a year ago but I haven't heard from him since. We last ended on even terms though I figured I got a better deal and still feel indebted to him. I'm sure he'll surface and glad our swaps were completed.

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom