1997 Land Cruiser, Diff Lock, Bham AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Updated 12-03-09, disregard below saying she does not want to sell this truck. FOR SALE

NEW PRICE $6000

Posting this for a friend. She has owned this Cruiser for 4 years, always been a grocery getter and no off road use since she bought it. 181k miles, Very clean interior, 3rd row, Front/Rear Locking Diff switch, cold air, everything in it works and exterior is probably an 7 out of 10. Black exterior with grey leather. She has lots of records, and routine service done by a shop in Mountain Brook where she lives. Those familiar with Mountain Brook know it is an upscale community, so rig has been pampered and probably over serviced. Asking price $6000. I can assist in arranging transportation if need be. Again, I will not profit from this sale and do not own the vehicle. She has a clear, clean Alabama Title, non-smoker. See more info below. Thanks
jamesaowen@charter.net
SIDE.jpg
FRONT.jpg
INT.jpg

Last edited:
Dont think she is any big hurry, she loves the truck, but her kids are grown and she does not need the extra room anymore. Wants to downsize like everybody else paying $4 per gallon. I will keep you posted.

owenjam - when you say "Locking Diff switch" do you mean front and rear lockers or do you mean center diff lock button. Just want to clarify. I have a good friend in Atl who is looking for a 80.

Sid

Front and rear selector switch to the left of the steering wheel. Give you the option to lock one or both.

I will be happy to email additional picutres and include the diff switch if anyone is interested. I may buy it myself if no one else shows interest. This is a nice original rig great for a daily driver or trial mods... Let me know!!!!!!

owen,

Is the exterior color black or is it green? (Looks black on my monitor).

Also, is the interior grey/gray or tan/brown? (Looks grey/gray from where I'm sittin')

Am I color blind? :D

Exterior is Jet Black, with Grey interior. Leather is in good shape, as well as carpet and headliner. Thanks for looking. Sorry about the pics, owner took them and emailed them to me. I did not have my camera with me the day I looked at the truck.

Bump for a good rig and good price, I see these trucks sell for a lot more than what she is asking..... No takers?????

How about some undercarriage pics if you have (or can get) them.

THANKS!

I guess she is out of town I have not been able to get in touch with her. I will send pics as soon as I have them. Thanks for looking guys, I will be in touch.

owen,

Don't feel like you have to rush or anything, you get them when you get them!;)

owen,

No biggie!

Nothing too immediate, but my family and I are planning on moving (back) to the US next spring.

Keep us posted!

Mot;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom