FS: 1HZ-FT/H55/Tcase $8k Half Cut (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$8k? Damn, that's pre-Great Recession prices.

I'll give him $1k and can haul it off today :)

Jeff,

Is this Eric's half cut? If so it's a 1HD-T/H151F/Tcase ;) I'd love to have it ...

Tucker

Yes, that is it. That is what he told me it is. :) Come get it. Do you need a pickup truck too?

Guys , the half cut is only 1k, but the storage fees jeff is charging is 7k! :D

Is Eric's old parts 40 still parked in the field behind Jeff's house? How much is he askin' for that, not counting storage fees? :hmm:

Guys , the half cut is only 1k, but the storage fees jeff is charging is 7k! :D

Yea, and the price keeps going up. So purchase now while supplies last!

Can I get the storage unit auction price for both?

Is Eric's old parts 40 still parked in the field behind Jeff's house? How much is he askin' for that, not counting storage fees? :hmm:

The 40 is a keeper.

The 40 is a keeper.

All of it? I could use the bib and bezel, even though they're the wrong color. Have they been sold yet? ;)

Tucker, you were right. Donovan came over and we looked it over. It is a 1HD-T with 88k klm.

Its a 1HD-FTE which is the same as the 1HDT but with electronic fuel injection.....now the question is if I do this, do I put it in my FJ60 or do I go for the LX 450/FJ80 option? Torn.......

It would be easier/cheaper to do it in you 60. If you put it in an 80, way more cool factor. But cool factor comes at a cost.

Wouldn't it be easier in 80? Do they use the same motor mounts?

I wish I had the dough ...

Wouldn't it be easier in 80? Do they use the same motor mounts?

The half-cut is an 80, meaning all the pieces are there for that conversion ... definitely the simpler option ;) A 60 is simpler in general, but you don't have all the bits for that swap ...

Tucker

Eric bought it specifically to drop into his Lexus/80. He thought it would almost be a plug and play conversion, as Tucker says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom