2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic
July 13-16th, 2011

Held at Wild Bills Campground outside Deadwood, SD. In the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!!

Information will be available on the website within the next couple weeks!!
www.dakotacruisers.com

or email/PM me with questions!!

Brian Fletcher
BHCC Chairman

Thanks Woody. Hope you can make it up to join us again in the future!!

All Cabins at Wild Bills Campground still OPEN!

I know for some it may be to early to make reservations, but if your planning on attending BHCC and want a cabin to rent make sure to call and reserve as early as you can. As of today all 7 cabins are still available

Visit www.wildbillscamp.com or call 605-578-2800 for reservations!!

looks like there are going to be at least a few rigs coming from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for this.. i sure cant wait!!

Called yesterday and reserved a cabin. Offically going whether cruiser is done or not.

Called yesterday and reserved a cabin. Offically going whether cruiser is done or not.

We'll have you riding in a Toyota whether it is yours or not!

Glad to hear you're coming.

New Requirement for 2011

NEW FOR 2011
Black Hills National Forest Trail Permits required for ALL participating vehicles

Annual and 7-Day Permits are available.
We suggest purchasing your vehicle permit in advance by using the links below.

Annual Permits $25.00
Annual Permit Application

7-Day Permit $20.00 7-Day Permit Application

NEW FOR 2011
Black Hills National Forest Trail Permits required for ALL participating vehicles

Annual and 7-Day Permits are available.
We suggest purchasing your vehicle permit in advance by using the links below.

Annual Permits $25.00
Annual Permit Application

7-Day Permit $20.00 7-Day Permit Application

Wow....I bet this surprise has made things interesting! Mine will be in the mail tomorrow.

Wow....I bet this surprise has made things interesting! Mine will be in the mail tomorrow.

I have prepared myself for some displeasure due to people not having a permit on the first trail morning. :bang:

I can't stress how important it will be to have everyone get there vehicle permit in advance of the event.

Brian

Will send mine in on monday.

I have prepared myself for some displeasure due to people not having a permit on the first trail morning. :bang:

I can't stress how important it will be to have everyone get there vehicle permit in advance of the event.

Brian

I know a couple guys from RS are coming so I'll make sure they are informed and compliant. Unfortunately, it is the sign of the times! When BLM first surprised us (Cruise Moab) with the added fee requirement we freaked and yes it was tricky to deal with it the first year. Participants grumbled at first but there is nothing anybody can do about it. It's simple....pay or don't go! No one likes the added fees but we all have to pay and I think it will get worse as the agencies see the income and the ease in which they jabbed us and we adapted. :bang: :rolleyes: :meh:

I know a couple guys from RS are coming so I'll make sure they are informed and compliant. Unfortunately, it is the sign of the times! When BLM first surprised us (Cruise Moab) with the added fee requirement we freaked and yes it was tricky to deal with it the first year. Participants grumbled at first but there is nothing anybody can do about it. It's simple....pay or don't go! No one likes the added fees but we all have to pay and I think it will get worse as the agencies see the income and the ease in which they jabbed us and we adapted. :bang: :rolleyes: :meh:

Behold, the word of Uncle Ben!! :clap:

Online Registration is Open

Online registration is OPEN

Our website is updated and registration is open for the 2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic.

For the first time registration is available online:clap:

Register by June 1 to take advantage of the discounted registration fee!!

Visit www.dakotacruisers.com to register today!

Registered and mailing trail permit in the am

Cabins at Wild Bills CG

There is still a few cabins available at the campground to rent. You must contact Wild Bills CG to make your reservation for the cabins. www.wildbillscamp.com.

Bump for an awesome event!

well, after many years of talking about it, it looks like me and my family are going to do this event! :bounce: I'm looking at the 5 rated trails mostly.
my FJ40 should be set up for everything but Capt Crunch. LT1 350, auto trans, 1 ton axles w/ 5.13's and 39.5" Iroks. that's it in my avitar with the old 36" TSL's.

the only thing I worry about is on tech inspection. my ebrake won't hold a 300hp motor and 5.13 gears at the required rpm for an auto trans.

the only thing I worry about is on tech inspection. my ebrake won't hold a 300hp motor and 5.13 gears at the required rpm for an auto trans.

Glad to hear that you are going to make the trip North to visit us:cheers:

I believe we have run into that situation at tech inspection before. We will just test your ebrake to make sure that the tech inspectors are confident that it will hold on inclines in a safe manner. Obviously we realize that fj40 ebrakes were not designed to hold that horsepower!!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Now get to registering!!!!!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom