You've been spotted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see this 100 basically everyday, finally stopped to for a spotted photo. Pretty aggressive tires look good!

IMG_20190218_140703.jpg

No pics but always a bunch of new and old Cruisers in Telluride. Seems like a perfect place for them anytime of year.

Anyone on here with an all black 100 series going east on McDowell yesterday around 6pm in Scottsdale? It had bumpers.

I was in my RCF, I tried to wave but I don't think you saw me haha.

I keep following this nice one on my way home from work and to go get the kids

Training the bf to spot in the wild, received this today from Tempe near ASU

So i can pretty much guarantee this is no one on mud, but this is another perfect example of how America never gets the good stuff.. Toyota HiAce.. my friend had one while i was in Japan and i was so jealous. These things are so customizable. His use was hauling dirt bikes. 2 bikes and gear in the back and still had the one bench seat. I am 6'0" and could almost stand up in it. Oh yea AWD and T-diesel engine but those are just small details.
20190316_122615(0).jpg

No pics, but white 80 series with snorkel under the Cortaro underpass in Tucson about 4:30 pm on Tuesday.

We were in Burgundy 80 with faded paint on hood. We both waved.

Last edited:
Saw these at davis monthan airshow today. And one more red 60/62 as I was leaving but could not get a pic.
20190324_162525.jpg

20190324_143404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom