You've been spotted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Cactuscrzr @dranven What! I literally live right there, NW corner. Can't recall seeing any 80s in my immediate area.

Spotted a beautiful anniversary edition 80 yesterday. On the south loop 202, around 430 PM. First pic was too blurry. Snapped second in mirror...
20180629_162859.jpg

I'm a stone's throw away. Wrenching party!
Ha! I'm just around the corner! Off of Ocotillo between Cooper and Gilbert!

Cruiser madness this morning.

Always a good Cruiser show when i'm at CBT:

- Super sweet 60 (next to my 200). Cute pair in their desert colors.
- Nice grey 100 with front bumper and roof rack

2 just darn cool color 100's on my way over there:

- 1st one at Biltmore on Camelback, metallic brown with AT tires
- 2nd one on Thomas/56th, uuber clear green/gold with some actually tasteful fine pinstriping on side. super clean looked like new.

also saw a white stock 200 with AT tires, and a grey stock early lx570 on Stanford in PV, didn't get pics. This was all within about an hour this morning.

IMG_3266.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

Cruiser madness this morning.

Always a good Cruiser show when i'm at CBT:

- Super sweet 60 (next to my 200). Cute pair in their desert colors.
- Nice grey 100 with front bumper and roof rack

2 just darn cool color 100's on my way over there:

- 1st one at Biltmore on Camelback, metallic brown with AT tires
- 2nd one on Thomas/56th, uuber clear green/gold with some actually tasteful fine pinstriping on side. super clean looked like new.

also saw a white stock 200 with AT tires, and a grey stock early lx570 on Stanford in PV, didn't get pics. This was all within about an hour this morning.

View attachment 1736252

View attachment 1736253

View attachment 1736254

View attachment 1736255

View attachment 1736256

I spy @brices123 100 series (silver with the front bumper and roof rack). Also saw that green 100 yesterday as well while driving by that shop off Thomas.

Spotted in Gilbert around Higley & Queen Creek. Don't look at my dirty faded hood and windshield.. but man, this was the cleanest stock LX450 I've seen in a while. It looked like its either lived in a garage and hardly taken out? Or just was recently painted. My dirty windshield and crappy phone pic doesn't do it justice.. The Driver was on the phone, apparently in deep conversation.

Gilbert-clean LX450.jpg

Spotted in Gilbert around Higley & Queen Creek. Don't look at my dirty faded hood and windshield.. but man, this was the cleanest stock LX450 I've seen in a while. It looked like its either lived in a garage and hardly taken out? Or just was recently painted. My dirty windshield and crappy phone pic doesn't do it justice.. The Driver was on the phone, apparently in deep conversation.

View attachment 1737584

They must live over there I have seen that truck in the same area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom