Youtube Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D'oh. That was supposed to go in for my clutch hose. I've replaced all the other hydraulic hoses on the truck so figured I should change that one too.

A couple of ideas for future videos, these are all pretty common job for the DIY guy. Love your videos.
  • 80 series Knuckle Job
  • HF2AV (Install Low range & High Range gear sets)
  • HF2AV - Install part time spool
  • Adjusting rear axle angle after suspension lift

It seems that the hardest part that folks have with a knuckle job is figuring out prooper preload on the wheel bearings and trunion bearings. If you spend some time discussing that, I assume it would be the highlight for most folks.

Thought of a few more Ryan:

1. Swapping Ujoints manually (without going to driveshaft shop).
2. Proper driveshaft greasing techniques.
3. Installing CDL and doing 7pin mod on 80 series trucks.
4. Timing belt/water pump job on a 1HZ/1HD-T/1HD-FT

• A little more obscure...but how about a video showing how to wire up a magic dial to operate ARB's/Harrop's and have the dash lights work.
  • Maybe too basic...but for many it maybe quite useful. A video on how to change all your fluids (Coolant, Engine, Trans, Xfer case & Diffs) along with recommended products weights and service intervals.
  • 1FZ-FE - Solving typical oil leaks (Valve Cover, Dizzy O-ring, Oil Pump Cover, Crank Seal etc.)

• A little more obscure...but how about a video showing how to wire up a magic dial to operate ARB's/Harrop's and have the dash lights work
Here's my contribution....

Attachments

• Shop Talk OEM Switch Install V2.pdf
    882 KB · Views: 475
How about a "Good wiring principles" video. Show how to build well protected and oranized 12/24V circuits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom