You have been spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Comet
Mine was a fuel pump way to early in its life. For a in the tank pump it was a dream to replace.

And still being relatively new to the area, who is Larry Camper?

Salem , VA. Valley Automotive. Rock star. Very busy though.

Roanoke and then Salem. Jason and Mitch.

IMG_4480.jpeg

IMG_4481.jpeg

A little to the East of Stewartsville I spied the headlights of a 80, shockingly through the rain it appeared to be white RHD? Wish I could have seen better but I was in unknown territory and the rain sucked.

Few weekends ago, spotted in the wild.

IMG_4591.jpeg

Heading North today on I-81 With my wife. We were headed to UVA to help my daughter move her stuff to the next room/apartment. One year closer to graduation!!

Grey 80 with no driver, passenger had a steering wheel in their hands and a smoke in their mouth. We waved, no pictures. Good times, I F’n hate Interstate 81 any time of the day now.

81 is a mess.
Saw a red 4 door HiLux in Christiansburg not to long ago, passenger driving that one too. Then saw 3 very rusty pigs on the way out of Christiansburg last week. Didn’t get a picture of any of them.

If the pigs were at an ice cream shop, we know them.

@Comet
West Main @ 81.
Humvee, couple of military trailers, etc.in the parking lot.
Ice cream shop wasn’t the first thing I would have guessed! Ha. Will look closer next time.

@Comet
West Main @ 81.
Humvee, couple of military trailers, etc.in the parking lot.
Ice cream shop wasn’t the first thing I would have guessed! Ha. Will look closer next time.
old doughnut shop

Spied some sort of expo troop(er)y in y’all’s neck of the woods

1696991412339.png

Spotted with same rooftop tent and awning just outside my office at work. Coincidence?

IMG_4995.jpeg

@ff347 I have seen that roll out of PH a time or two.

As seen outside of Bonsack Lowe’s parking lot yesterday. I left one of the BLACK SCLC business cards. I want credit for the win!

IMG_5526.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom