Yo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there everyone. How have you all been? I heard about Paragon, that sucks. Things are going well for me. I gained some weight and learned alot in basic training in ft benning. Now I'm in san antonio texas at fort sam houston. I started AIT a week ago and its a little better here in Texas than Georgia. I'll be home for a couple weeks sometime in July, so we should organize a meeting or day of wheeling. I'll have access to a computer more often by the 20th so I'll have more time to keep in touch. But right now I have to get some sleep. I'll talk to you guys later. :beer:

Good to hear your doing well. Texas is one of my favorite states.
Hope to see/wheel with ya when your up.
Watch those Texas girls.;)
Stay safe.;)

Bill,
You are doing important work... I, for one, appreciate it! Stick with it, I know it is really tough in the beginning!

It will be great to see you in July!

Hi Bill

Bill- glad to hear all is well. Get home in July so that 62 can get some more dents!!!!! Gary S

Yeah I can't wait to make it back home and see you all again. I've got about 13 more weeks of training left. If I fail 2 tests in a row I'll get recycled to a different company and it will delay me another 4 weeks, so I've been studying my little ass off. These classes are too high speed, next thursday I have a test on 10 chapters, about 350 pages. Some of this medical crap can get confusing but its all starting to make sense. Next week I'll be getting some more privaleges and be able to get online more often, so you'll be hearing from me more often soon. Talk to you guys later.

I had a lot of fun in and around Ft. Sam, but I wasn't in AIT at the time. Keep studying. What's the MOS you're working on? 68W?
Thanks for defending! Be safe. Some of those bars in San Antonio can get rough...

Hello again, whats up guys? Not much here, just relaxing right now. I love the weekends here. Yeah, I'm a 68w and am almost done with all the classroom stuff. I'm an EMT now and am ready to start the whiskey side of the training. It will be more hands on and pertaining to battlefield care instead. I should be back home on july 19th for a couple weeks and will have my sign on bonus by then hopefully. Does anyone know of a nice 40 for sale? I'm thinking of picking one up when I'm home if I find one I like. Ican keep in touch now that I have my password back, I lost it a couple weeks ago. Talk to you guys later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom