Wanted Yellow foglight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Used round yellow fog lights pair
I’ve got a pair that I took apart to restore. They are currently still disassembled. They are missing the rock guards, but are otherwise in decent condition. I ended up finding another really nice complete pair, so these just got thrown on the back burner. I’ll snap some pics later if you are interested.

I’ve got a pair that I took apart to restore. They are currently still disassembled. They are missing the rock guards, but are otherwise in decent condition. I ended up finding another really nice complete pair, so these just got thrown on the back burner. I’ll snap some pics later if you are interested.
Im interested if they’re the same as the ones I have. One of mine broker. Hell if you’re trying to sell just a lens that’s what I need.

Im interested if they’re the same as the ones I have. One of mine broker. Hell if you’re trying to sell just a lens that’s what I need.
I have a single light that I bought a while back. I never opened the box. I’ll check it out later and send you a pic. It’s a little busy around here with Christmas stuff.

I have a single light that I bought a while back. I never opened the box. I’ll check it out later and send you a pic. It’s a little busy around here with Christmas stuff.
Here is the single light. I won’t sell just the lens. It looks to be in good condition. I haven’t tested it though, and the lens is starting to separate from the back. I think this is just a loose screw though. $50 plus the ride.

5CED7EBF-9A86-48CF-BBA7-306BEF99F04F.jpeg
75F7CE06-5674-4634-A737-EC8B9B746D74.jpeg
1135B947-4372-4161-BB9C-B5B6A6DF74E6.jpeg
8C26C63E-D9B1-481B-956A-09F64D2B98CE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom