xm radio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone use xm radio? how do u like it? also anyone use sirius and how does that compare to xm. also is there any interfince with the reception?
thanks again

My fm reception was horrible (nonexistent), and I got it for free, so I use it. It's like cable or satellite tv, 100 channels and nothing on that you want to listen to. But, it beats trying to tune in distant stations or listening to cd's that you are tired of hearing over and over and over again.

:rolleyes:

My buddy had XM on his Ford Lightning.
Honestly, it was pretty cool at first..kind of a novelty. But, we both agreed that there is SO much programming on those things that it is almost too much...gets kind of old hat after a while.

I guess you have to determine if you are a.
Radio person..then XM might be awesome for you
CD Person (Which is what i am)..so XM isnt that appealing to me.

Concept is good though.

Even though Both XM and Sirius are doing crappy (as a business)..i know that Sirius is the worse of the two (From a profit perspective). This might result in some volitality in the company (Aka..company folds and you have a subscription to dead air!) ..not sure if there is a quality difference though.

I have 2 XMradio's a Sony and a Delphi.

The Delphi is in my girlfriends 4-runner and our house half the time.
The sony is in my Landcruiser.

It is one of the better investments I have made. We do alot of travelling up here and I hate the normal radio in the first place. In the truck theres nothing like having whatever music you want without CD's layin everywhere. In the house, there is no replacement whatsoever when we have a party... Music all night long with no attention rules.

I also have a few Gel Cells in the back of my cruiser... its real nice when we go camping and we have music 24/7 if we want.

If you like a variety of music then get one.... if you are content to listen to "Stairway to Heaven" and AC/DC all day then stick to the FM radio.

I have Xm in the semi and love it.
Xm has 1,000,000 customers.
I switch it between the 80 and the semi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom