SOLD x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to get rid of a set of front FJ55 springs. They are in the rig right now and in good shape.

I'm pulling them to install a set of Tahoe leaf springs.

I'd like to get a 12 pack of good beer for them.;)

They should be out in approximately 2 weeks. If there are no claim on them when they are removed, they will be scrapped on the spot.

What kind of beer do you like? I'm in Winters and would jump at the opportunity to come check out your rig, and trade some beer for your springs.

What's good beer to you?

What kind of beer do you like? I'm in Winters and would jump at the opportunity to come check out your rig, and trade some beer for your springs.

What's good beer to you?

Like my Dad always said " Free and Cold "

Like my Dad always said " Free and Cold "

Amen to that... however I've been amazed when traveling to be asked if I want my beer warm or cold....:lol:

Thanks. Just let me know. I cowered in the wake of your pig going up hwy 80 on July 4th. I think you blew past me doing 80... ha! I was not in my pig. Drove up to Tahoe last weekend in the van due to the amount of crap we were hauling. Wish I had driven it though. Just to race in the fast lane.

Give me a call when you want those gone. 530-525-2232

Stew

Yeah. I've got a wee bit too much engine as well but with a Ranger OD, it's a little different. I'm curious what rpms you are running at 75. I'm usually upwards of 2500 at that point. Just gets loud is all, and i'm cheep, so I usually slow down to 65-70.

You drink ballast point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom