WYO Bumper--Need Assistance from RLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys im about to purchase a weld your own bumper from a fellow member on here. Instead of taking it to a local shop I was going to see if anyone would be willing to help me put it together one weekend?

I don't own a welder or have access to one and wouldn't really know what to do anyways. Any help would be appreciated!

-Cole

I'd love to help you but, a) I've got too many irons in the fire right now, and b) my welder just barely welds the thicker stuff and I'm trying to get a bigger one soon.

Just ordered my bumper, hopefully it will get here sometime next week.

Is there anyone around LR or Conway that would be willing to help me weld this up one weekend? I'd really appreciate it....and include lots of beer!

I know a guy who might can help you out, if he has time. Let me check with him cause he isn't on the board...

Bama, just sent you a pm.

Finally got my bumper in Thursday and it seems like a solid kit.

Lance I contacted your buddy and he's asking his boss if he can bring it in to his shop to work on, but it doesn't sound like a definite thing.

So in case that doesn't work out, does anyone else know of anyone that could help me weld this up one weekend? Don't mind paying in beer or bills just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom