www.GXR4x4.com shop evaluation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great move buying Stoneys.....That place has been around forever and they make money. There is nowhere else around that area that sells toppers and hitches as well as does bedlines. They have always done well and the location is not even a great one even though it is on US1 its just out of the way except for locals and people still come from all over to buy there. Let me know If you guys do any hiring. I have an extensive background in welding, mechanics & auto wiring. :beer:

I drove by the shop today and I am very impressed with the way the place looks from the road, Nice clean signage with the troopy out front and a nicely placed front clip out by the road for decoration. All the Cruisers were lined up facing the road. Looks like they are moving right along.:beer:

Thanks

Hi mkguyvr, actually yes, we are looking for someone in this momnent to work at the shop, so whenever you get a chance just come by and ask for me (Mauricio)

By the way, pretty soon we will have the GXR4x4 club, keep in touch, it will be fun.

Thanks. Mauricio from GXR4x4 team (Hobe Sound, FL 772-5453805 or www.gxr4x4.com)

Just an update, I was at the shop again last week, there are some nice builds going on here, the pace of the restorations are steady, the accessory part of the business is steady, and there are more tools and lifts than last time i was there. Nice finished showroom, and lots of customers rigs around. The rigs i saw were top notch, and i looked them over, again there are different tiers of restorations and they all looked great in all different stages of completion. They are also importing a new line of bumpers from Venezuela which are pretty cool.

Hi mkguyvr and Icwizard this is Mauricio, former partner of GXR4x4 now Stoney's, since I split from GXR4x4 I kept building excellent restorations as I have done it since I came to the U.S. in 2007, my actual web page since then is Home - FJ40 Land Cruiser Restoration Toyota and a lot of people know my work for being unique. Now I am expanding my bounderies and I have just joined with PACOL, Co which have been selling Land Cruiser body parts for so long. I am also renting a big location at 8401 SE Federal Hwy. Hobe Sound, FL 33455 where a big Chrysler dealer used to be located called Massey Yardley. We are now also having part of the show room with accessories but as always our main work is Land Cruiser work and 4x4 vehicles where we are now working more with Diesel conversions which are an excellent choice of performance, gas/mileage and torque for fun. We will be also making bio-diesel pretty soon within our location for those bio-diesel followers.
Thanks you all for your comments and we are open from 8am to 5pm. You will see several Land Cruisers parked on front of the show room and a rusted one all the time.

Mauricio from T.C. Performance Corp. web page Home - FJ40 Land Cruiser Restoration Toyota

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom