For Sale WTS WTT 1998 Jeep XJ crawler Central Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1998 Jeep XJ automatic for sale with 7.5" Rubicon Express lift, 4:10 gears, slip yoke eliminator, front limited and rear detroit lockers, tube work, HID headlights, winch ready front bumper, rear bumper with tow hook clevises and full size spare tire, beadlocks, 35 inch Toyo M/Ts with plenty of tread left, and Cobra CB radio with antenna. A/C does not work, but fan does work. Passenger window was rolled down and is currently stuck inside the door below the seal. I've owned it since 2015 and driven it occasionally, so no real maintenance or issues have come up. Oil changed in the past 2 years with Mobil 1. Passenger mirror is held on by tape, but hasn't been an issue since I've owned it. Main bearing has a slight leak, but this is pretty normal. Brand new Duralast battery.

Overall drives very well in town or on the highway. I only took it offroad to Hidden Falls twice with my son on the easy trails. It just doesn't get driven much so looking to get something else. Interested in a Gen 1 Tacoma 4x4 double cab in decent condition, or possibly an FJ Cruiser, automatic and 4x4.

Asking $7900

Miles: 191,500

Contact me for carfax report.

Jeep rock.JPG

jeep.jpg

IMG_7884.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom