Wanted WTB …Good running 2F (maybe F?) engine in Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This 72 needs a motor.

image.jpg

I have a nice-running good compression 85-87 2F long block (the best), no manifolds or accessories, needs gaskets and such (can provide everything you would need for additional), $1450 as-is, also have blocks, heads, etc if you wanted a fresh build.
Located in Orlando and can deliver for additional.

This was for a customer, we were supposed to clean it up and prep it to go into his 73/74, final estimate was about $3400 but he disappeared. A lot of my pricing has gone up since then as well (about two years)

I have a nice-running good compression 85-87 2F long block (the best), no manifolds or accessories, needs gaskets and such (can provide everything you would need for additional), $1450 as-is, also have blocks, heads, etc if you wanted a fresh build.
Located in Orlando and can deliver for additional.

This was for a customer, we were supposed to clean it up and prep it to go into his 73/74, final estimate was about $3400 but he disappeared. A lot of my pricing has gone up since then as well (about two years)
Can I chat with you on the phone about this?
772-341-6455
Or, I can call you.
Thanks,
Doug

I have a great running, complete '84 2f, desmogged, headers, Weber 38/38, all accessories. I'm located in SD but can ship.

I have a great running, complete '84 2f, desmogged, headers, Weber 38/38, all accessories. I'm located in SD but can ship.
Hey guys, sorry bout the late response.
I found an engine for my project. However, I have not run it yet. If it doesn’t go well, I may be contacting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom