WTB FJ62 axles. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much $ you wanting to spend ? I know a guy that has some he will be getting rid of in a month or so i think. I will give him the link to this thread and see if he will post up about them. He is on the eat side of Cincy..

I have a set of 60 axles that are torn down that i would be willing to part with... If you are wanting the 4.10 gears i can probably come up with a pair of those too.. I'm just south of Kings Island...

let me know what you think...

Chris
:cheers:

How much $ you wanting to spend ? I know a guy that has some he will be getting rid of in a month or so i think. I will give him the link to this thread and see if he will post up about them. He is on the eat side of Cincy..

I have a set of 60 axles that are torn down that i would be willing to part with... If you are wanting the 4.10 gears i can probably come up with a pair of those too.. I'm just south of Kings Island...

let me know what you think...

Chris
:cheers:

Hey Im that guy! Sorry it took so long for me to post up. Had a 60 hour work week. I have a few projects going right now. I am thinking in about a month I will be ready to take the engine, tranny, transfercase from my parts rig. As soon as that happens I am pulling the axles as well. If you need them right now, I cant do that. If you can wait a bit then they are yours. Let me know.

Tony
513 373 7688

BTW, I am east of Cincy near the river

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom