WTB: First Car for 16yo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually, perhaps. I have an 01 LX with a clean bill of health, working AHC, and essentially zero rust. I am determined to only sell to a local since rust free Hundys are hard to come by up here, and it has served me well but I don't need it anymore. @94SRUNNER can vouch for me and has seen the rig. Nothing special look at, but it won't mind the abuse of serving as a 1st vehicle for someone.

Thanks for the reply. Probably more than I want to spend plus she kinda wants a car. We are truly just trying to wait things out to buy a new 4runner for my wife.

Or will trade my 73 FJ40 with 2F, 4sp, AA rockbox, lockers, disc brake front, 35” Krawlers for something. 80 or 100 series? 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen t4r, Toyota extra cab or 4 door truck, MB 300ce, maybe an old school Scirocco or GTI 16v, Boxster???

You sure you don't just wanna come look at my 01 LX470? I've driven it so little I just replaced the battery.

Well couldn’t talk them into a Land Cruiser so we picked up an 04 Lexus ES330. Needs a good cleaning and some rear brakes. Anyone have any suggestions for brake work in Cincinnati? I don’t feel like doing it.

Well couldn’t talk them into a Land Cruiser so we picked up an 04 Lexus ES330. Needs a good cleaning and some rear brakes. Anyone have any suggestions for brake work in Cincinnati? I don’t feel like doing it.
Did you ever find anyone?

I did! She wrecked it. On the hunt again. Whatcha got?

A2C8A4AF-C534-4B4E-A640-7E38BD3C529A.jpeg

She almost got through a tank of gas🙄 Low speed rear end with a Highlander.

I did! She wrecked it. On the hunt again. Whatcha got?
I'm in Dayton and have an LX470 and was looking for someone to do the brakes + rotors.

My bad, thought you had a car for sale. I did get the rear calipers replaced with new pads and rotors.

It may be time to convince them a LC/LX is the safe choice.

It may be time to convince them a LC/LX is the safe choice.
IMO I think the GX is just as good, if not as good choice to the 100.

IMO I think the GX is just as good, if not as good choice to the 100.
At the price point of the buyer, I'd guess the PPI will be the linchpin.

Show me the $5k cruiser! Shopping for a decent used car sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom