WTB: 33Xnarrow MT/TSL etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to get a spare for the 40. I need it to mock up my rear bumper tire carrier Looking for something in the 32-33in X narrow flavor. I am running 33in MT's would preferr something with an MT or TSL pattern, bald but holding air is ok too! W/O rim, W/rim is cool! I have plenty!
:D

I am looking to get a spare for the 40. I need it to mock up my rear bumper tire carrier Looking for something in the 32-33in X narrow flavor. I am running 33in MT's would preferr something with an MT or TSL pattern, bald but holding air is ok too! W/O rim, W/rim is cool! I have plenty!
:D

WTB... do you mean wanted to buy or wanted to borrow... for your mock up?? 'cause if you mean borrow- I have a brand new 33x9.5 BFG AT you could borrow...

Lemmeno.

I have been working on it, between being a landscaper in spring mode, buying a house and planing a wedding the 40 is falling back a bit. BUT the body is blasted down to bare metal, along with the sheet metal and its ready for bondo/sealer/prime/paint I am having an issue with my buddy getting over here to squirt it. The rear bumper/tire carrier is done and out to bedliner, once the body is painted that will be headed over there also. The power train is in the rolling chassis, once the body is done ill drop it back on and start running wires. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom