Wrenching sessions! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well got the old 40 out and need to do some wrenching and air up the tires from Mardi Krawl.:doh: Looking for some help here soon to get new bushings in the suspension and new tie rod ends installed. Oh and air up my tires. Maybe Nov 9th or 10th. Anyone else have stuff they need done and or want to come help?

I was actually going to invite anyone to come to Thibodauxville that Saturday. Big car show downtown and local venders, food.

Oh well y'all have fun, make sure Erick knows, I know he needs to rebuild his entire truck.

It's a masterpiece.

Right now, a masterpiece of crap.

But it has potential.

This is not the wrenching session for Erick. He needs to be on the look out for the Overhauled Session

Hey y'all. Figured this needed a bump. So I just won a boss lift at the jamboree. Anyone wanna set up a wrenching session. Kevin said he'd help me with it. Looks like its been a while since there has been one.

wrenching session anyone? I've got a full radflo reservoir lift and upper control arms to install on the 4runner and some maintenance on the GX. Anyone in?

Also need to install sliders and roof top led bar on 4runner...too much to do before Southern Cruiser crawl!

When you thinking?
I've got a lot of small things to do

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom