Work day on the Prez's truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
I am hosting a wrenching day tomorrow at my house. The project will be MY TRUCK so that you guys will get off my ARSE.

Starting at 10:00AM. Let me know if you are coming so I can schedule out your duties, have enough hot dogs and CFB's

3206 Rilman Road
Butthead, GA 30327

404-307-8502

I would be there if I wasn't working at work and trying to get my own chit together for GSMTR.

I'll let you pick. We will give the hard, dirty on your back chit to Richard.

I was going to try to show up...and then my truck blowed up. I'll be think about how hard you guys are working, maybe it'll help. Sorry :(

Last edited:
Thanks to Josh and Richard for coming over and knocking out some work on the 40. We are getting close and was actually able to drive her around the block yesterday PM.

LED tailights are giving us a bit of trouble. Looks like I will be using the test light a bunch today.

ALF

I'm tryin to remember, you do have an electronic flasher, right Kevin?

Often the led lights will not work with the traditional-style original flashers.

Bailey,

I am running everything through a trailer harness wiring converter to solve this issue. I am told that I still need a heavy duty flasher module. Where is the module located?

Currently the blinkers work but the hazards and running lights do not. Also I get a single row of LED's blinking on the non blinking side. I was trying to reuse my old trailer module so I am hoping by putting in a new trailer converter and finding the running lights and hazard lights I will solve my problems.

Mark Hawley of metal tech has a good write up on Pirate.

oh and Trevor :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Flasher module should be in the dash above the brake pedal. good luck. I don't remember which one it is. I think the last one I saw was label flasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom