Woodland park commute to the springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mntoyx4.com
1st of all, this new section is cool. I'm gonna have lots of questions for you guys in the coming months.

Would the commute from Woodland Park to the springs be reasonable? My wife and I want to look up the pass, somewhere not right in town. Can anyone tell me any specifics about the area? I used to live in the springs but only till I was 14 so I don't remember a whole lot. Grew up near Union and Austin Bluffs pkwy.

i've been up that way a couple of times.
i love that area
eleven mile res. is'nt that much farther up the road.
and if hacket gulch ever opens back up, thats a great place to wheel.
TONS of trails in that area.

welcome back to colorado!!

Yep, woodland park is a great spot.. Maybe 1/2 hour drive.. that the same as for me to get from one side of town to the other.. Let me know if you need an Real Estate Agent !

I lived in WP for 2 years and did the commute to COS every day. It never got old. Cup of coffee and about a 35 minute drive (depending on where you work). I moved to NC last June and I am getting ready to move back because my wife and I miss that area so much! Good luck to you.

Elk Hunter said:
I lived in WP for 2 years and did the commute to COS every day. It never got old. Cup of coffee and about a 35 minute drive (depending on where you work). I moved to NC last June and I am getting ready to move back because my wife and I miss that area so much! Good luck to you.

Awesome info, Thanks! Here in the Mpls metro you gotta commute at least 45 mins to live any place decent. So anything less than that is cake. Good luck to you as well :bounce:

I just want to get this done with. My wife and I decided last June to move out there. The big thing is that she is in Grad school so we have to wait. I'm tired of waiting :crybaby:

We are probably going to come out in late april for a week or so. Maybe I can convince someone to join me for a beer or 2 ;)

quote/ man jerk: We are probably going to come out in late april for a week or so. Maybe I can convince someone to join me for a beer or 2

yea, like that will hard to do :D

give us a heads up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom