Winter Projects? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
Well its about winter time whats every one got going on?

I have started to tear down the 40 for a complete drivetrain swap and axle rebuild.
On the 60 I have to pull out those dents the stump made on pizza rock at rausch creek. But thats about it.

Well I'm getting a house ready to sell. If I'm lucky I'll get to put a new clutch in the 40, but other than that all projects get put on hold until NM. :rolleyes:

well i have a lot that needs to be done finish painting my truck, fix my rear springs, hope to do hysteer, and fix the front axles on the wifes 95 4runner and at that time i will be putting manual hubs on.

they are getting better back to their fighting. now as in my pm i have gotten it, not bad so far but really feel like C R A P and a lot of head congestion, and i can not take my own temp with that ear thing, so can not tell you what it is. and i have no appetite.

Get better Mike - I got a little sick a few days ago, but no fever, so maybe just regular seasonal crap (I better not get sick before the weekend)

My list includes swapping my front LSD into the new housing with 4.88 gears, install 4.88 in the elocker 3rd I have and either modify the housing that's on the truck now or figure out some way to use the Taco housing I have sitting in the garage (F&R 4.56s for sale when all that's done) - I'm hoping I'll have enough left over for this budget long travel

hey keith not that you need any more stuff but i have all the ifs stuff off of the 87 i stripped.

hmmm . . . . that's good to know, I might be interested in the lower control arms, maybe later, I gotta install some of the parts I already have first

well after this weekend I have to do some home repairs. Some one thought they needed my tv and a few other electronics more than i did so they broke down a door to get in.

no one was home. neighbor said the door was open most of the week and did't think much of it.

Somebody has been letting themselves in here.......nothing missing, nothing broken............strange. Its happened 3 times this month.Maybe a kid?
no one was home. neighbor said the door was open most of the week and did't think much of it.

Somebody has been letting themselves in here.......nothing missing, nothing broken............strange. Its happened 3 times this month.Maybe a kid?

Times are hard and people on drugs are at a high this year. I would make sure everything is locked up. i know you have some good pills from time to time and if some idiot got ahold of them.

I carry them on me.......i hate having them but because of my legs its a must:frown:
Times are hard and people on drugs are at a high this year. I would make sure everything is locked up. i know you have some good pills from time to time and if some idiot got ahold of them.

WTF!!!!! Who doesn't think much of a door being open most of the week?!?!?!?!!!!! Sound like a neighborhood thief...they must have known you were home off and on. What a bunch of aholes. :mad:

Sorry about your luck.

yea i know i have went after people at my neighbors when they are in main, ended up being their relatives,but no one was mad because they know their house is being watched. we are lucky here most of my neighbors are retired and home all the time, and the one girl across the street is mentally disabled and watches every thing, kinda creepy but if some one tried to break in she would know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom