Winter meet and greet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Talked it over with a few local cruiser heads and decided on a date!

December 14th Meet and Greet for the Central Coast Landcruisers.
Starts at Noon at my house in South Atascadero. 12555 Viejo Camino. Take the Santa Barbara Exit off the 101 - head east. Turn right on Viejo Camino, 1/4 mile down on the left side. Red pump house near the road is your visual cue, (plus a big ass LandCruiser up the driveway!)

[STRIKE]Potluck BBQ?[/STRIKE] Pizza party instead!

Who's in?!?!?!

Last edited:
My wife had a good idea, how about we order up a bunch of pizzas for all of us? Everyone bring they're favorite drink and some cash to pitch in for pizza.

My wife had a good idea, how about we order up a bunch of pizzas for all of us? Everyone bring they're favorite drink and some cash to pitch in for pizza.

Ms. Katherine says we're in.

Looking forward to seeing you all, especially Mack Jeffy.

Jim

Sent from Jim's Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

We're in. I see you swapped pizza for the original BBQ...but I offer to smoke a pork butt and bring it for pulled pork sammies for the party. Lemme know.

Dan

That sounds delicious. But I believe we will have enough pizza instead. I'll leave it up to you

So far we have Mike and Heather, Jim and Catherine, Bob and wife, Dan from Monterey, George plus Linda and the boys, Seth and Elizabeth, Dick and his wife from Morro Bay, as well as Rob and his girlfriend. I also got word that Dave Barry is coming!

That sounds delicious. But I believe we will have enough pizza instead. I'll leave it up to you

Ok...I'll save it for another time as it sounds like there will be pizza o'plenty.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Dan; Sandy may/may not be in tow...she's grown weary of all things Land Cruiser :D

Well I didn't make Turf N Surf and now I'm missing the Meet N Greet! :-( The planning for the party we are hosting tonight is too overwelming to leave it just to my wife. Sorry I'm gonna miss meeting you all. I'm definatelly down for some local wheelin anytime. Here's a poser shot of my LX now with 4" Slee and 37s. And yes they rub!

Look forward to meeting you all in the future!

Jeff Mackey

IMAG1817.jpg

We missed you Jeff, good turnout otherwise! Thanks to everyone who came out. It's nice to get a face matched up with a screen name. Since I have a contact list of everyone who attended, I'll get ahold of y'all when we're ready for a local snow trip.
Oh and Dan and his wife Sandy get the furthest travelled award, made it down from Salinas!

Great turn out! Sorry didn't get around to intro'ing to everyone...but good bunch of folks for sure and nice to put faces to MUD names :)

Thanks to Seth, Elizabeth and Adam for their wonderful hospitality and putting it all together.

Cheers,

Dan

We didn't get these done in time for the Winter Meet & Greet but here is a pic to show you what I was talking about.

60 series font of course.

Who wants one?

ForumRunner_20131221_093708.jpg

ForumRunner_20131221_093708.jpg

One?
Don't think so, how about three?
For the 40, 60, 80...
Nice work!
Jim

Sent from Jim's Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back