Winter Games (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Renata and I will be hosting the first UCLC winter games on Feb. 19 starting around 11am.
We will be offering hamburgers, sausages and warm drinks for a cost of $5 per person.
There will be several winter events such as a timed, blind folded obstacle course.
A campfire will provide warmth with all family welcome.
Please contact me so I know numbers for food and I will give u directions.
H 519 853 4759
C 519 897 2271
The location is at my parents property 10 mins from my place in Acton.
Hope to here from you ,will be a great time!!!
Thanks Brad

Thanks for posting up Brad, I'll also get the info out to the club in a news letter for those that are "Mud" challenged. I already told Kelly to book the day off, so put me down for 4. Let me know if you need me to bring anything.
Dave

got the date down, and know i'm thinkin whether i should finally take junior out and take him to his first landcruiser meet and wheel! he's just over 2 years old, so will have to see if mum's good with it. But, our 2nd baby is due around this time so i will have to play it by ear, or bring the wife over and induce labour on the blind run! Lol.

thanks again Brad for welcoming us!
cheers.

Well people lots of views but not many replies.
If u have done something like this no explanation required but if u have not dont miss out on a great family fun day with the truck!! The weather long range is looking great!

Hopefully you'll get a few calls from guys getting the news letter that don't see this board. If not, we'll make do with what we have.
Dave

Haven't been too active with the old R.O.M., just using it as my reliable daily driver. There's some work I need to do to her which I just haven't managed to afford for a while, this is why I've been keeping low key. When things turn around and I can get my other vehicle up on the road, then I can afford to use the R.O.M. properly.

Have fun out there.

Nick come on out with your wife for lunch and a campfire, u can bring the car right in to the fire area, we plowed it today. It would be great to see u guys again!!!

sorry guys i got lots of work to do on the truck even though its still runs and drives. and maybe some legal problems too... :(

Take a look at Brad's first post, he has his home and cell numbers listed there.

Bad News

Sorry folks, with all the rain and warm air we will have to reschedule at a later date.

Well, I might have been able to make it but my freshly rebuilt (3K) turbo seized on the way home tonight. I did see minor pitting on the turbine shaft and decided to risk putting it back together (rebuild kit = $59 new turbo = $600+) with a rebuild kit. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. Hope you guys have fun this weekend, hopefully I'll see you on a run soon, once I get her going again.

I didn't think we would be worried about not enough snow with the way the weather has been this year. Maybe we'll have a chance to sneak it in if the weather turns and we get some more snow. I know the snow is pretty much all gone from fields on the way to work.

up here we still have lots of snow and some good mud starting to show ...if anyone wants to make the drive up i am sure i can find you some fun to be had.

ah well, that's too bad, thanks anyway fellas for trying to setting it all up. i heard we had record breaking warm temps, we hit +10 degrees today, (and i decided to ride my single speed bicycle home, 3 freakin hours later i was home, lol) lot's of melted stuff around here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom