Wanted Windshield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a front windshield for my 1973 Fj55.
Thank you.

Looking for a front windshield for my 1973 Fj55.
Thank you.
Early last year had the need to find a replacement for my 77.. Cruiserjunktion suggested I start by contacting a windshield/glass company. With little hope I called and he advised there were 5 in his inventory statewide (FL). A week later it was installed by the vendor for less than 300 total... Can't remember the company name but maybe can find it.. I'd start calling statewide or national windshield vendors if your looking for new... And it came tinted a bit..

Early last year had the need to find a replacement for my 77.. Cruiserjunktion suggested I start by contacting a windshield/glass company. With little hope I called and he advised there were 5 in his inventory statewide (FL). A week later it was installed by the vendor for less than 300 total... Can't remember the company name but maybe can find it.. I'd start calling statewide or national windshield vendors if your looking for new... And it came tinted a bit..
Thank you !!

I ordered me from Jones Paint & Glass. New windshields exist. Safelite can get them too but the charge a higher markup.

I ordered me from Jones Paint & Glass. New windshields exist. Safelite can get them too but the charge a higher markup.
Thanks !!

I got a new one with gasket a couple of month ago from Cruiser corps. It was about 4-500 bucks came shipped in a wood crate and I got my insurance to pay 100% of the cost. Got one for the 40 at the same time. total for both was $941. shipped. Just installed it last week.

Heads up with Cruiser Corp, he gets them from the company "mygrant" and then marks them way up. Look in the corner and you can see the name. I'm thinking any local glass company can order from Mygrant. Doesn't matter if your insurance will pay 100%.

I was able to get the glass local but they could not find the gasket plus they would not order me the glass without installation AND they would not service my area. the price was about the same.

Jones Paint & Glass ordered and installed my windshield using the rubber I bought from City Racer.

I picked up a few new from local guy, he said they had 2 more in warehouse, so I bought those, now I have 2 used Im pulling off parts trucks. If your in Norcal and need one , hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom