Windshield Glass replacement (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My windshield on my FJ60 has 30 years of scratches and chips, and its just about time to get it replaced. Does anyone know of a local glass shop that does a quality job? not looking some rookie that'll slap it in without the proper adhesives and gaskets. I'm out of Franklin MA, but willing to travel if need be. Any suggestions?

I have a Giant glass that I use out of Haverhill. Nice guys, I had to educate them that it had to be glued in and they had no issues doing it.

They are privately owned so different stores my not be as accommodating but worth a shot.

My windshield on my FJ60 has 30 years of scratches and chips, and its just about time to get it replaced. Does anyone know of a local glass shop that does a quality job? not looking some rookie that'll slap it in without the proper adhesives and gaskets. I'm out of Franklin MA, but willing to travel if need be. Any suggestions?

@EasternYeti did you ever find a good shop to replace the windshield? I live just west of you in Uxbridge and need to replace the original glass in my 84 FJ60. Thanks!

@Cincodemustache honeslty man when i drove out to Colorado to attend the solid axle summit last summer I had a cruiser shop do it out there.

It’s really slim pickings up here but your best bet is to find a old school local who does glass, and explain what you need. If I didn’t go to CO I was on track to do that

I had Westford Glass do my 80. He does all of my work vehicles and does a great job. He is just no local to you.

Millis Glass is good. Local old guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom