Windrock, Who's Goin?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skrewball

TLCA#18502
Threads
Amy and I are definetly going.

Who else??

List of who is going

Vince & Amy
Cam
Kenny
Nathan & Brother
Tim P.
Tim M.
Rich
Lance
Jon J.
John
Dwight
Norm
Tim T. (big 4runner)
Chris & Jaime
Jesse & Buffy

List of who may be going

Brian

I'm sure i missed someone.......

Last edited:
Check out some of the widrock you tubes on trail 3, we were on 39 also. Downloaded a great trailmap also_Oh yeah forgot to sayi will be attending this particular funtion

what are the dates that were finally chosen for this ride?

If I can ever figure out this damn vortec, I'll have something to drive...

what are the dates that were finally chosen for this ride?

If I can ever figure out this damn vortec, I'll have something to drive...

Leaving on May 12th and returning on May 16th sometime

Cam

Vortec in what?

You guys need to hit trail 39,Rail trail,Rattlerock,The new lines on Rattlerock,the new trail (if open),15,Little school bus..not in that order.

a little sugg. from one of the Windrock regulars.

The New trail is being cut this sunday. it is off of trail 16.

More good info from the same guy.

link to the thread i started
Forums

Here is a map,I'm not sure if its that same one you have but its all you need.

http://www.tommyrhea.com/images/coalcreekmap.pdf

Hard trails

1.Rattlerock
2.Rail trail (Rail trail is not trail 39. no matter what people tell you)
5.Little mule(when you get to the top of 15,make a left and take the first right, thats Little mule) at the end of that trail take a left and look for Rattlerock on the right.
6.The end of trail 3
7. Atomic ridge(you probably wont run this because most of the locals dont,too far away)

Moderate but real good

1. trail 16
2. 38(Little school bus)

From the PL you should go up the paved road and..

trail 15 on left
turn left at the top,then right
little mule go the the end and turn left and if your looking for real hard do rattlerock,if not go straight and thats trail 38(little school bus) Thats what we do when we go.

Hope that helps.

I think I might do a Windrock write up!

I'm going. I will probably take the buggy if I can get the steering worked out. Planning to tow the IPOR tandem with my truck and Tim Powers on it.

Tim and I are leaving Saturday morning in order to be home in time to meet family commitments that weekend.

I will be there to wheel thursday only. My buddy chris will be there as well with his LX. Not sure if he will be there for the whole weekend. I will be getting in late wednesday night, just let me know how to get a hold of y'all.

CAMPING

Friends,

We officially have some limited space at Rick's, and spaces available at Benny's campground, which is right next door, not 200 yards away.

So, if we have not talked about staying at Rick's, please assume that you will camp at Benny's. There is no worry about enough space, I just do not/not want to turn Rick's new house/yard into Woodstock. Another option, if anyone prefers, is the WindRock campground, which is a mile or two down the road.

I've been asked to see how many will stay at Benny's, to see if we need the whole 12 or so slot campground (all have hookups, etc., but do come with a camping fee). To reserve the spots, I need a head/vehicle count in the next few days. So, if you're camping at Benny's, please post up so I can get a good count by Wednesday (please tell your friends!). Not posting means no guarantees for spaces - he may need to rent the place to someone else!

Any questions, PM me or give me a call on my cell, otherwise

LET'S GO WHEELIN'! :steer:

Last edited:
Norm & I will be there late Wed night or early Thurs.

Tim and I are going down Tuesday (going down early since we have to leave early). I think Rich and Kenny are going to try to get down Tuesday night too, so there will be a few of us wheeling on Wednesday.

I put the IPOR buggy on a diet...
buggy1.jpg
buggy2.jpg

Last edited:
Tim and I are going down Tuesday (going down early since we have to leave early). I think Rich and Kenny are going to try to get down Tuesday night too, so there will be a few of us wheeling on Wednesday.

I put the IPOR buggy on a diet...

Lance (not Cam)

Also Tim P (T2), Not Tim M (T1). T1 and Cam should be heading out Wednesday.

Lance - I know the price of scrap steel is up, but good grief! :eek:

I'd like to go...friend of UncleJesse on here. Looking forward to it...I'll probably have my brother-in-law with me, as well.

Where's everyone camping? Need reservations?

Chris

I was in a little fender bender last week, so I'm waiting to see if all the parts come in in time. If not, I may be thumbing for a ride. My buddy Chris is planning on coming. He'll probably chime in on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom