Window Screens/Socks 80/LX450 100/LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jumped on to search for this very item. Very interested, but I know the LCP website says they are relocating. @LandCruiserPhil when you have a moment to breath, update us on the possibility of getting these again.

fyi...I found a company that makes them...I'm not going to hijack LCPhil...the ones I found are way too expensive for my taste. and would rather support a Mud supporter.

Still interested if you make a run (for the 60.)

5 + MUD members here ready to pull the trigger Phil,

@LandCruiserPhil can you make these again?

5 + MUD members here ready to pull the trigger Phil,

@LandCruiserPhil can you make these again?

If I could they would come from across the pond summer will be over with by the time they would get here. Some items have taken over 4 months to get to the USA.

If I could they would come from across the pond summer will be over with by the time they would get here. Some items have taken over 4 months to get to the USA.

OK,

I'd still place an order now, regardless of delivery time

Count me in for a set of socks as well....

@LandCruiserPhil I am interested as well as I have removed my tint and plan to not re-tint the truck but leverage this sock thing. Also need it for the front since I do plan to sleep out of mine.

Used mine last weekend. I wish I had them for all the doors. I'm going to try some magnetic ones for the rear sliders and maybe make a similar one for the sunroof. Glad I got the lcp ones when I did :)
20210604_195630.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom