Wildpeak AT3W 295/70R18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been through the tire and wheel data base and there isn't alot of info on 295/70R18 tires. I have a 2.5 Ironman lift with Method NV +25 and SPC UCA. Will these fit with minor trimming? Will they clear body mounts and KDSS arm? Wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of this size also. Thanks.

I ran 295/70R18 on Method +25mm. I had a lot of rubbing on the KDSS arm with this setup. +0mm might move the shoulder of the tire out far enough, but if you’re running with the stock plastics, trimming will be required.

I ran 295/70R18 on Method +25mm. I had a lot of rubbing on the KDSS arm with this setup. +0mm might move the shoulder of the tire out far enough, but if you’re running with the stock plastics, trimming will be required.
I wonder if the Slee KDSS relocation bracket would fix this?

I wonder if the Slee KDSS relocation bracket would fix this?
Yes. I use the Slee relocation brackets to run 295/70/18 Toyo Mts on +25 methods.

Yes. I use the Slee relocation brackets to run 295/70/18 Toyo Mts on +25 methods.
Thanks for the info. I guess my next question is going from a 33.6" tall tire to a 34.3" tire going to require regearing?

Thanks for the info. I guess my next question is going from a 33.6" tall tire to a 34.3" tire going to require regearing?
Require. No. Benefit from? Yes. Most every mod takes at least a small performance penalty. Each individual has to determine how many small cuts are needed before justifying the cost to try to get that performance back. The tradeoffs are not easy to quantify, and tend to happen over time, so slipping slipping slipping down a slope.
You'll know it's time for gears when you no longer enjoy driving the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom