Widespread Panic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

Not sure if any of you are spreadheads but they are playing Friday and Sat, may 7-8 at the Wharf Amphitheater here in Orange Beach. I rented a box and am selling the extra seats. Right up front with front stage/floor access, personal waitress, a security guy and a chair to sit in and not be bothered by the kids/mosh pit unless you wanna go down on the floor and buy weed, freak out or whatever people do down there. ;) $150/ea. This is a deal if you know how popular this concert and venue are. Have 6 tix left- all Saturday night. PM me if u are interested. Thanks, B.

What are they freakin out on? Them marywanner pills?

I'll be in Ft. Morgan that weekend. Let me see if the wife wants to go.

Thanks for the offer on tix...I don't need any but will be there myself. Meet up for a drink or two?

been to 3 Widespread shows......love em!! wish I could go.

I'll be in Ft. Morgan that weekend. Let me see if the wife wants to go.

Lemme know pretty soon. I have 10 other guys "checkin' with the wife!" Love to see y'all there.

Thanks for the offer on tix...I don't need any but will be there myself. Meet up for a drink or two?

Heck yeah. We'll definitely be pre-gaming at the boat bar next to my office. I was sitting there last Saturday night with Carrie and Darius Rucker (Hootie) walked up and started jamming on the guitar. Pretty cool. I actually recognized him, unlike when I met Drew Brees at the NOLA Boat Show two years ago and talked to him for 5 minutes about boats, not knowing that he was a pretty well-known qb. My how things have changed.

Have been to 40+ shows and what I can remember of them they were all great. Last one I went too made me feel real real old.

I wish I could make it but I would get in too much trouble.

Have fun.

I'm out for the concert but would like to meet you for a pregame beer or twelve.

Wish I was closer and I'd be there. I pulled out Space Wrangler the other day and dusted it off...reminds me of sitting in cotton fields in Raymond drinking Bud Light on those hot summer days in 1995...

reminds me of sitting in cotton fields in Raymond drinking Bud Light on those hot summer days in 1995...

uhhhhh. We have to know each other.. Grew up off of Midway and spent many an afternoon on Airplane Rd under the Trace bridge.

uhhhhh. We have to know each other.. Grew up off of Midway and spent many an afternoon on Airplane Rd under the Trace bridge.

Awesome. We had a hunting lease off Airport Road and my buddy had 1,000 acres off Hwy 18, so we spent tons of time out there in high school. That was where we went to drink and hunt. Good times! I bet we met a time or two back then!

You two get a friggin' room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom