SOLD WI - 75+ OEM Turn Signal Spare Parts - Price Drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
This is all too new for my rigs. Have some spare parts on hand for your rig.

$80 shipped for all of it.

20211010_124657.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop

Bump

bump

are the smaller lamp buckets in the center/bottom of photo quarter panel lamps? also it appears there are enough pieces there to make 2 nearly complete front marker assemblies (minus a lens cover screw or two). is this correct?

are the smaller lamp buckets in the center/bottom of photo quarter panel lamps? also it appears there are enough pieces there to make 2 nearly complete front marker assemblies (minus a lens cover screw or two). is this correct?
The buckets are all turn signal parts, no quarter panel pcs. I would say you could make 2 complete units and have some spare parts left over.

good god, I just realized the 2 housings in the top left are empty of lamp buckets and they likely go there. sorry I was apparently having a brain off moment. just verifying everything here is oe? could I get a pic of the lenses not stacked or could you verify there are 2 without cracks or nasty glaring defects? thanks again!

good god, I just realized the 2 housings in the top left are empty of lamp buckets and they likely go there. sorry I was apparently having a brain off moment. just verifying everything here is oe? could I get a pic of the lenses not stacked or could you verify there are 2 without cracks or nasty glaring defects? thanks again!
Everything here is OEM. Pics of the lenses will have to be tonight.
Thanks

that'd be great, thanks.
One lens has a crack in the middle but it does not appear to go to the edges. The other 2 look fine.

20220127_215342.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom