Whos 80 is broken down on Main St Bozeman? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its a sad sight. A dark green or similar colored 80 with some type of roof top tent (maybe) is broken down on W Main St right in Bozeman. As i drove by it looked like the knuckle studs had let loose. I am just guessing from the angle of the front wheel. I did not recognize it as one of the trucks i know from 406. But it has been a year or two since i have had time to meet up with you guys. Just sad to see the cruiser all alone needing some help. If the owner was around i would have offered a hand but no one was around. Anyone know who the truck belongs to?

Its a sad sight. A dark green or similar colored 80 with some type of roof top tent (maybe) is broken down on W Main St right in Bozeman. As i drove by it looked like the knuckle studs had let loose. I am just guessing from the angle of the front wheel. I did not recognize it as one of the trucks i know from 406. But it has been a year or two since i have had time to meet up with you guys. Just sad to see the cruiser all alone needing some help. If the owner was around i would have offered a hand but no one was around. Anyone know who the truck belongs to?
That belongs to Mattias. The spindle broke or wheel bearings let go. He jumped it a few weeks ago in Moab... He came by Overland Cruisers this morning and showed us the sad photos he took of it sitting there

Yeah guys you needs to keep up on IG this is like so 24 hours ago . It’s like not even on his story anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom