Who won a pass to the Vegas SEMA show? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Lantern

Have Truck, Will Travel
Threads
I'm curious how many of us received an email from Toyota this morning. Who all is going to make the trip to Vegas to help welcome the new FJ Cruiser????

I have a pass and I'm checking on flight cost today.

Happy Trails! N

I did. Not sure I can (or want to) go. Mainly because I'll be down in that area all next week wheeling, returning home on 10/29... just to turn around and go back down for 11/3.

but ya, I got one.

Not me. Greg Thompson from Cottonland Cruisers told me he won one.

TJK

....I'm curious as to how many were distributed and how many "favors" were tossed...

got my email too....got my free room/board all setup, frequent flyer miles to spend...just need to justify the time....

TRT2 said:
I did. Not sure I can (or want to) go. Mainly because I'll be down in that area all next week wheeling, returning home on 10/29... just to turn around and go back down for 11/3.

but ya, I got one.
A: fawk you for not telling me :flipoff2:

B: Where you wheelin? I might be able to meet up with you.

And Woody, when did I say we would feed ya????

:flipoff2:

Mace said:
And Woody, when did I say we would feed ya????

YOU didn't :flipoff2:

Couple of guys in my club got the free tickets. Several of us are heading down with a friend that works for Toy, should be a blast.

If you hear that someone stole the FJ, we know nothing . . .

Dang you all.. I didn't get in on that quick enough.. Geeze nick.. How'd you get one! I thought they were putting a 200mile radius on that thing? Not 2000 miles..

200 miles?

pretty sure I slaughtered that range....oh wait, it's only 1911 driving miles for me....so I'm under the 2000 mile curve :D

what do hotels go for out there? i got to check flights as well...

Free Pass available

Well... I can't go. So my pass is available to anybody that wants it. Let me know soon so I can FedEx it to you.

Wailing and gnashing my teeth.
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom